عنوان مقاله [English]
Introduction: The purpose of this study was to investigate the predictors of attachment to God and resilience based on meaning in life among students of Behbahan Medical School.
Method: This is a cross-sectional descriptive-analytical study. The statistical population of this study included all students of Behbahan University of Medical Sciences who were educated in the academic year 1395-96. The total number of students was 433, of which 266 were girls and 167 were boysThe sample consisted of 150 female students, 100 female students and 50 male students who were selected randomly. Students completed questionnaires of attachment to God, resilience, meaning of life. Independent t-test, Pearson correlation, Liner regression and multiple regression were used to analyze the data. Data were analyzed using SPSS software.
Results: The results showed that there is a positive and significant relationship between the meaningful variable with the meaningful variable in life and the attachment variables (safe, anxiety, avoidance), but between the variables of anxiety and avoidance and the meaningful variable in Life has no meaningful relationship. Also, there is a positive and meaningful relationship between the secure variable and the resilience variable, but there is no significant relationship between the components of anxiety and avoidance with the meaningful variable in life.
Conclusion: It can be inferred that the more secure individuals are, the more emotional, psychological, and behavioral health they are. Being able to cope with the challenges of everyday life is a challenge.
1.Zhaleh Refahi, Bahman Bahmani, Ahmad Nayeri, Ramezan Nayeri. The relationship between attachment to God and identity styles with Psychological well-being in married teachers. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 174: 1922 – 1927.
2. Mirzaeiyan P, Baezat F, Khakpoor N. Etiyad Be Internet Dar Beyn Daneshjooyan Va Tasire An Bar Salamt Ravan. Quarterly Journal of Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences. 2014; 220-231. Persian
3. Yousefi N, Etemadi A, Bahrami F, Fateh Zadeh M, Ahmadi A, Mavaran E,et al. Asar Bakhshi Mana Darmangari Va Gashtalt Darmangari Dar Darman Ezterab, Afsordegi Va Parkhashgari. journal of Iranian psychologists. 2009; 5(19): 251-259. Persian
4. Fakhar F, Navayinezhad S, Foroughan M. The Role of Group Counseling With Logo-Therapeutic Approach on the Mental Health of Older Women. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2008; 3 (1) :58-67. Persian
5. Hamid N, Keykhosrovani M, Babamiri M, Dehghani M. The relationship between mental health, spiritual intelligence with resiliency in student of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences . Iranian Journal Of Jantashapir. 2012; 3(2): 331-338. Persian
6. Ho, M. Y., Cheung, F. M., & Cheung, S. F.[The role of meaning in life and Optimism in promoting well-being]. Personality and Individual Differences, 2010; 48(5), 658-663.
7. Steger M. F, & Shin J. Y. The relevance of the Meaning in Life Questionnaire to therapeutic practice: A look at the initial evidence. International Forum for Logotherapy.2010; 33(2), 95-104.
8. Dehdari,T. Yarahmadi,R. Taghdisi,M.H. Daneshvar,R. Ahmadpoor,J. [Ertebate Beyn Dashtan Mana Dar Zendegi Ba Vaziate Esteres, Ezterab Va Afsordegi Daneshjooyan Daneshgah Oloum Pezeshki Iran]. Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion,2013; 1(3): 83-92. [Persian]
9. Ho MY, Cheung FM, Cheung SF. The role of meaning in life and optimism in.2010; 48: 658–663.
10. Huang,C. [Hardiness and stress: A critical review. Maternal Child Nursing Journal]. 2007; 2(3): 82-89.
11. Horton, K. D., Ellison, C. G, Loukas, A. Downey, D. L., & Barrett, J. B. [Examining attachment to god and health risk-taking behaviors in college students. Journal of Religious Health].2012; 51, 552-566.
12. Emmons, R.A, & Paloutzian, R.F .[The psychology of religion]. Annual Review of Psychology. 2002; 54, 377–402.
13. Hill, P.C., & Pargament,K.I. [Advances in the conceptualization and measurement of religion and spirituality. Implications for physical and mental health research]. American Psychologist. 2003; 58, 64-74.
14. Zahedbabolan,E. RezaeiJamalooei, H. HarfatiSobhani, R. [Rabeteh Beyn Delbastegi Be Khoda Va Tab Avari Ba Manadari Dar Zendegi Daneshjooyan]. Journal of Scientific Research in Applied Psychology. 2012; 13(3): 75-85. [Persian]
15. AbdollahZadeh,R. Elhyari,A. Khanjani,N. [Rabeteye Beyn Hoosh Manavi Ba Tab Avari Dar Bimaran Mobtala Be Saratan Ostan Khorasan Jonoubi].Journal . 2015; 2(3): 15-24. [Persian]
16. Narimani,M. Abbasi,M. [Barresi Ertebat Beyn Sarsakhti Ravanshenakhti Va Khod Tab Avari Ba Farsoodegi Shoghli]. Magazine Beyond Management. 2009; 2(8): 75-92. [Persian]
17. Bagher Ghobary Bonab, Avazeh Sadat Yousefi Namini. [The Relationship between Attachment to God and Reliance on God]. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 5, 2010;1098–1104
18. Sheykholeslami, R. [Delbastegi Be khoda Va Khallaghiat Hayejani: Naghshe Vaseteii Niyazhaye Asasi Ravanshenakhti]. Journal of Psychology. 2016; 20(2): 157-173. [Persian]
19. Patrick, k. [Atachment and religious representatons and behavior]. In J.Cassidy & P. R. Shaver (Eds.). 1999;
20. Momeni,Kh. ShahbaziRad,A. [Barresi Rabete Manaviat, TabAvary Va Rahbordhaye Moghabeleii Ba Keyfiat Zendegi Daneshjooyan]. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 6(2): 97-103. [Persian]
21. SedighiArfaei,F. Yazdkhasti, E. NadiRavandi,M. [Pishbini Paziri Mizane Tab Avari Bar Asase Hoosh Manavi Dar Daneshjooyan Va DinPazhoohan]. Journal of Culture at Islamic University. 2014; 4(3): 373-390. [Persian]
22. Kaveh,M. [Barresi Rabete Beyn Sabk Delbastegi Be Khoda Ba Tab Avari Dar Hamsaran Shahed Ostan Chahar Mahal Va Bakhtiary]. Two Scientific and Research Papers on the Islamic Revolutionary Cultural Protection of the Islamic School of the Islamic Sciences and the Power of the University of Imams Hussein Officers and Teachers Training Center. 2016; 6(13): 33-53. [Persian]
23. Nemati,Sh. MehdiPoor Maralani,F. Ghobari Bonab,B. [Delbastegi Be Khoda Va Tab Avari Dar Madarane Danesh Amoozan Kam Tavan Zehni Va Adi]. Quarterly Exceptional Persons. 2015; 5(20): 1-24. [Persian]