1. Mark KP, Janssen E, Milhausen RR. Infidelity in heterosexual couples: demographic, interpersonal, and personality-related predictors of extradyadic sex, Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2011, 40-5, pp. 971-82.
2. Atkins, D. C. , Jacobson, N. S. , & Baucom, D. H, Understanding infidelity: Correlates in a national random sample, Journal of Family Psychology, 2001,15, pp.735-749.
3. Fife, S. T., Weeks, G. R., & Stellberg‐Filbert, J, Facilitating forgiveness in the treatment of infidelity: An interpersonal model, Journal of Family Therapy, 2013, 35-4, pp. 343-367.
4. Schmidt, A. E., Green, M. S., & Prouty, A. M. (2015). Effects of parental infidelity and inter‐parental conflict on relational ethics between adult children and parents: a contextual perspective, Journal of Family Therapy, 2015, 32-5, pp. 46-65.
5. Oppenheimer, M, Recovering from an extramarital relationship from a Non- systemic approach, American journal of psychiatry, 2014, 61-2, pp. 181-190.
6. Adamopoulou E, New facts on infidelity. Economics Letters, 2013,121-3, pp. 458-462.
7. Lavaf Pournouri, Farshad and Zahrakar, Kianoush; Azhehoush Fotideh, Zahra; School of Psychology, 2014;2:170-185.
8. Parsafir, Sara and Namdari, Kourosh, Hashemi, Seyyed Esmaeel and Mehrabi, Hossein Ali; Quarterly Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy, Fall 2013, No. 23.
9. Tuck, I., Anderson, L, Forgiveness, flourishing, and resilience: The influences of expressions of spirituality on mental health recovery, Mental Health Nurse, 2014, 35, pp. 277-82
10. Nasiri, Sara and Amin Sorkhi, Marzieh; Habibi, Roghieh; Article for the conference, 1395.
11. Reid, D. W., Doell, F., Dalton, J., & Ahmad, S, Systemic Constructivist Couple Therapy (SCCT): Description of approach, theoretical advances, and published longitudinal evidence, Psychotherapy Theory, Research, Practice, Training, 2008, 45, 4, pp. 477–490.
12. Ahmad, S, Enhancing the quality of South Asian Marriages through Systemic-Constructivist Couple Therapy (SCCT): Investigating the role of Couple Identity in Marital Satisfaction. dissertation submitted for Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, York University, Toronto, Canada, 2012.
13. Rajabi, G. R; Nvbndgany rare, Z., our God, A., vBulletin countryside, M. (2014). Couple Therapy System - Saz·hgra the close relationship and interpersonal process in the troubled couples, Methods and psychological models, 2014, 3 -20, pp. 105-128. (in Persian)
14. Bostan Najafi, Islam and Family Sociology, Qom, Department of Higher Education and University. 15. Drigotas, S. M., Saftsron, C. A. and Gentilia, T, 'An Investment Model Prediction Of Dating Infidelity', Journal of Personality and social Psychology, 1999, Vol. 77, No, 3, pp. 509-524.
16. Rye M S, Loiacono D M, Folck C D, Olszewski B T, Heim T A, Madia B P, Evaluation of the psychometric properties of two forgiveness scales, Current Psychology, 2001, 203, pp. 260-277.
17. Mousavi, M., Mohammad Khani, B., Mousavi, A. S, Hussein, F., Delaware, A, The effectiveness of systemic therapy - treatment on depression and marital satisfaction depressed women, New Cognitive Science, 2006, 8 -2, pp. 12-20. (in Persian)
18. Bidadian, M., Bahramizadeh, H., & Poursharifi, H, Obesity and quality of life: The role of early maladaptive schemas, Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2011, 30, pp. 993 – 998
19. Yusefi, R.; Abedin, A. R., Tirgi, A., Fathabadi, G, TrhvarhHa model-based intervention effectiveness in improving marital satisfaction, Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2010, 2 (3, row 7). (in Persian)
20. Zolfaghari, M,; Fatehizadeh, M,; Abedi, Mohammad, R, The relationship between early maladaptive schemas with dimensions of marital intimacy, JOURNAL OF FAMILY RESEARCH, 2008, 3 -4, pp. 247- 261. (in Persian)
21. Rajabi, G. R; Nvbndgany rare, Z., our God, A., vBulletin countryside, M, Couple Therapy System - Saz·hgra the close relationship and interpersonal process in the troubled couples, Methods and psychological models, 2014, 3 -20, pp.105-128. (in Persian)
22. Doell. F. k, Enhancing couples' communication through Systemic- Constructivist Couple Therapy: The relationship between marital listening and relationship quality, Dissertation submitted for Doctorate in
philosophy, York University. Canada, 2010.
23- Rajabi, Gholamreza and Naderi Nobaghani, Zahra; Abbas Amanollahi; Quarterly Journal of Family Counseling and Psychotherapy, Fall 1394, No. 3, pp. 1-21.
24. Masoudi Sani, Raheleh and Paknia, Nasim, Doroodian, Farzaneh; Women and Family Studies, 1396, No. 36, pp. 55-69.
25. Shirin Kar, Venus and Namdari, Cyrus; Jamilian, Hamid Reza; Abedi, Ahmad; Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2011, No. 6
26. Fergus, K.D., & Reid, D.W, The couple's mutual identity: A systemic constructivist approach to the integration of persons and systems, Journal of Psychotherapy Integration, 2001, 11, pp. 385-410
27. Gordon, K.C. (2004). An integrative intervention for promoting recovery from extramarital affairs. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 30(2): 213-31.
28. Honar-e-Parvaran, Nazanin; Women and Society Quarterly Journal, 2014; 5, No. 2.