عنوان مقاله [English]
Introduction: The present study aimed to investigate the relationship between marital satisfaction and parents' popularity with the academic achievement of children of students in the fifth and sixth grade students of Tehran 4th district during the academic year of 2011-2012.
Methods: The study is a correlational research study. In a sample of 100 individuals who were selected by available sampling method, three standard questionnaires of three standard questionnaires of parental satisfaction questionnaire (2005), popularity of Parviz Afroz (1391) and Bernard's academic achievement motive were used to measure variables. Weiner (1990) has been used.
Results: The findings suggest that Marital satisfaction of their popularity with parents and children are able to predict the academic achievement of children. -Between the marital satisfaction of parents with children Motivation There is a significant positive relationship (0/50)Between the marital satisfaction of parents with children Motivation There is a significant positive relationship(0/49). -Between the marital satisfaction of parents with children Motivation There is a significant positive relationship (0/354).
Conclusion: Findings indicate that the satisfaction of parental paternity and their popularity with children can predict the motivation of children's academic achievement.
1. Mahdavi H. A comparative study of marital satisfaction between two groups of Iranian women married to foreign nationals and Iranians in terms of their legal status. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2015.
2. Mozaffari M. Investigating the multiple relationship between maternal parenting styles, personality (neo) and student creativity. [Master Thesis]. Semnan: Semnan University; 2009.
3. Peterson CC, O’Reilly K, Wellman HM. Deaf and hearing children’s development of theory of mind, peer popularity, and leadership during middle childhood. J Exper Child Psychol 2016; 149:146-58.
4. Khaleque A, Rohner RP, Laukkala H. Intimate partner acceptance, parental acceptance, behavioral control, and psychological adjustment among Finnish adults in ongoing attachment relationships. Cross Cult Res 2008; 42:35-45.
5. Dehghani P. The relationship between marital satisfaction based on love components in couples of Jiroft Azad University Students. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2015.
6. Mazaheri SI. Investigating factors affecting marital satisfaction in Baluchi. [Master Thesis]. Andimesh: Islamic Azad University of Andimesh; 2012.
7. Floyd FJ, Gilliom LA, Costigan CL. Marriage and the parenting alliance: Longitudinal prediction of change in parenting perceptions and behaviors. Child Dev 1998; 69:1461-79.
8. Mansouri Nia MaA, Etemadi O, Fatehizade M, Hassanpour MA. The survey of pre-marriage instruction effects on couple’s satisfaction level in Isfahan. J Soc Psychol 2011; 6:19.
9. Afroz G. An attitude to the psychological basis of religious values as the main factors of mental health and personal development. J Psychol Educ Sci 2011; 1:3-16.
10. Sheikh Kouhsar Z. The effectiveness of olson marriage enrichment training on promoting knowledge of expectations, improving communication beliefs, and increasing marital satisfaction of people referred to wellbeing Gonbad Kavous. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2011.
11. Newman I, Emerson E. Specialised treatment units for people with challenging behaviours. J Br Institute Mental Handicap 1991; 19:113-9.
12. Soltani J. The effectiveness of couples' quality of life improvement program on marital satisfaction and mental health. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University of Science and Research; 2015.
13. Dosti H. The relationship between dysfunctional thoughts and thinking style with marital satisfaction in Dena city couples. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University; 2014.
14. Hosseini MR. The effect of parental popularity on academic achievement of fifth grade female students in Tehran. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University; 2010.
15. Marashi Shooshtari MS. Investigating the relationship between parenting couple satisfaction with creativity, mental health, and group popularity in middle school students. [Master Thesis]. Shahroud: Islamic Azad University of Shahroud; 2013.
16. Wong LH, Chin CK, Tan CL, Liu M. Students' personal and social meaning making in a Chinese idiom mobile learning environment. J Educ Technol Soc 2010; 13:15-26.
17. Amini S. The effectiveness of group schema therapy in improving social cohesion and early maladaptive schemas and reducing symptoms of disease in men with borderline personality disorder. [Master Thesis]. Shiraz: Shiraz University; 2015.
18. Sani GMD, Quaranta M. Chips off the old blocks? The political participation patterns of parents and children in Italy. Soc Sci Res 2015; 50:264-76.
19. Ansong D, Ansong EK, Ampomah AO, Adjabeng BK. Factors contributing to spatial inequality in academic achievement in Ghana: analysis of district-level factors using geographically weighted regression. Appl Geography 2015; 62:136-46.
20. Martínez Martínez MdR, Cadenato Matia AM. Correlación entre la evaluación continua y el rendimiento académico. La Química como materia básica de los Grados de Ingeniería; 2009.
21. Vahediannejad H. The relationship between parental satisfaction and educational achievement and social adjustment of children. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2015.
22. Reeve JM. Motivation and Emotion. Tehran: Edition Publication; 2005.
23. Seif AA. Modern breeding psychology. Tehran: The Publication of the Age; 2017.
24. Ahadi B, Mirzaee P, Narimani M, Abolghasemi A. The effect of training social problem-solving strategies on social adjustment and academic performance among secondary shy students. J Except Children 2009; 9:193-202.
25. Saatchi M. Counseling and psychotherapy, theories and strategies. Tehran: Editing Publication; 2015.
26. Atashrouz B, Pakdaman S, Asgari A. The relationship between the big five personality traits and academic achievement. Sci J Manag Syst 2008; 4:367-76.
27. Ramon-Muñoz R. The evaluation of learning: a case study on continuous assessment and academic achievement. Proc Soc Behav Sci 2015; 196:149-57.
28. Broadbent J, Poon W. Self-regulated learning strategies & academic achievement in online higher education learning environments: a systematic review. Internet Higher Educ 2015; 27:1-13.
29. Taghavi Jorabji M. The relationship between parenting styles with emotional intelligence and creativity. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2009.
30. Delaware A. Research methodology in psychology and educational sciences. Tehran: Publication Edited; 2016.
31. Hooman HA. Understanding the scientific method in the behavioral sciences. Tehran: Publisher Side; 2007. P. 259-60.
32. Arjomandzadeh L. The relationship between parental satisfaction with popularity, mental health, and creativity in gifted high school children. [Master Thesis]. Shahroud: Islamic Azad University of Shahroud; 2014.
33. Sadat Shojaee A. Investigating the relationship between parental satisfaction with academic achievement and social adjustment of children. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch; 2012.
34. Asadi MM. The effect of interactive behavior analysis training on social adjustment of female high school students in Kermanshah. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2014.
35. Tavakoli Chalpari E. Comparison of resiliency and social adjustment and academic achievement in students of addicts and non-addicts in aligoodarz county. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2012.
36. Nayini Fard Z. Investigating the relationship between parenting styles with self-efficacy and academic achievement in students. [Master Thesis]. Kashan: Kashan University; 2011.
37. Afshari S. The relationship between parental marital satisfaction and academic achievement in children of bushehr elementary elementary school. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University; 2002.
38. Mahmoudi MT. Investigating the relationship between maternal employment and personality traits, academic achievement, and child creativity among high school students in districts 2, 5, 9, Tehran. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran University; 1997.
39. Yaghoub Khan Ghiasvand M. The relationship between family environment and academic progress. [Master Thesis]. Shiraz: Shiraz University; 1993.
40. Mirghafourian L. The Relationship between Parental satisfaction with popularity, mental health, and creativity in gifted high school children. [Master Thesis]. Shahrood: Islamic Azad University, Shahrood Branch; 2014.
41. Sharafi Z. Developing an empowerment couple training program based on sternberg's theory of love and its effect on reducing marital conflict and increasing satisfaction of unhappy couples in Hamadan. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2015.
42. Westland E, Arche T. Exploring cross-cultural difference in self concept. Cross Cult Res 2001; 35:280-302.