عنوان مقاله [English]
Introduction: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of stress management training on quality of life and resilience of women victims of domestic violence.
Methods: Pre-test and post-test with control group were used in this study. The statistical cluster of this study includes all women victims of domestic violence who have been referred to the Welfare Organization of Mashhad in 1395, of which 30 were selected by voluntary and available sampling method and randomly selected in two The 15-person test and control group was replaced. The data gathering tool was SF-36 quality of life questionnaire, and Conner and Davidson's resilience scale. Data analysis method was used for multivariate covariance analysis (MANCOVA).
Results: According to the results of the analysis, stress management education was effective on the quality of life and resilience of women victims of domestic violence.
Conclusion: This type of treatment also significantly affected mental health and physical health subscales of quality of life component.
1. Holmes D.W AG, Ismailji T, Classen C, Wales T, Cheasty V, et al. Cognitive and Emotional processing in Narratives of Women Abused by Intimate partners. Violence against Women. 2007;13(11):1205-31.
2. Khaleghkhah A ZR, Ghamari Givi H, Valizadeh B. Comparison of Emotional and Social Intelligence in Women Victims of Domestic Violence and Normal Women. Nooe Specialized Journal Website [Internet]. 21(2):[83-90 pp.]. Available from: https://www.noormags.ir/view/fa/creator/19164.
3. Derakhshanpour F MH, Keshavarzi S. Prevalence of domestic violence against women. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2014;16(1):126-31.
4. Akyuz A yT, sahiner G, kilic A. Domestic violence and women’s reproductive health; a review of the literature. Aggression and violent behavior. 2012(17):517-30.
5. AGHA YOUSEFI A.R ZH. EFFECT OF COPING-THERAPY ON STRESS REDUCTION OF FEMALES WITH CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. 2009;3(3):187-93
6. E TS. Cultural differences in the impact of social support on psychological and biological stress responses. Psychological Science. 2011;18:PP 800-39.
7-Sadeghi A. Keyfiyate Zendegi, toseeye ejtemaei. ketabe maholome ejtemae. 1389. 34(14):26-31
8. DEHGHANI A KM. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COPING STYLES AND HARDINESS AMONG STUDENTS. QUARTERLY KNOWLEDGE AND HEALTH. 2013;8(3):112-8.
9. R S. Barresi khod pendare, sarsakhti ravanshenakhti va angizesh pishraft parvareshgahi va gheire parvareshgahi shahre Tehran. Payanname karshenasi arshad, daneshgahe alame tabatabaei. 1391.
10. Mahmodinejad H AYM, Naderi M, Ranj Azmaye Azari M, Rostam zade Y. Raveshhaye Arzyabi Raftarhaye Shahrvandi dar fazahaye shahri dar roykard faratahlil. Elm va teknology mohit zist. 1389;12(3 (46)):-.
11. S S. STUDY OF RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE BUSS AND PERRY'S AGGRESSION QUESTIONNAIRE. QUARTERLY IRANIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY. 2008;13(4).
12. K HS. Resilience and self-efficacy:the importance of efficacy beliefs and coping mechanisms in resilient adolescents. Colateuniversity Journal of the Sciences. 2002:115-46.
13. SHIRBIM ZAHRA SM, SHAFIEABADI ABD ELAH. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE STRESS MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING ON THE INCREASE OF THE SCHOLAR'S MENTAL HEALTH. 2008;2(8):7-18.
14. Waite Phillip J RGE. Determining the efficacy of Resiliency training in the work site. Journal of allied Health. 2004:178-83.
15. MAZLOUMI MAHMOUDABAD S.S MA, MOROVATI SHARIFABAD MOHAMMAD ALI. THE RELATIONSHIP OF HEALTH BEHAVIOR WITH SELF-ESTEEM AND SELF-EFFICACY IN STUDENTS OF YAZD SHAHID SADOOGHI UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES QUARTERLY STRIDES IN DEVELOPMENT OF MEDICAL EDUCATION. 2007;3(2):111-7.
16. Najafi M FM. Barresiye rabete beyne khodkaramadi va salamate ravan dar danesh amozan. Daneshvar Raftar. 1386;14(22).
17. D.Q H. The executive under stress. Psychiatric Annals. 1987;8:49–51.
18. Mozaffari A GA, Vahdani niya M. Tarjome, taeen payaie va ravaie gone farsi abzare estandard .sf36. Payesh. 1384;5(1).
19. MOHAMMADI M JAR, RAFIE A.H,JOUKAR B, POURSHAHBAZ A. RESILIENCE FACTORS IN INDIVIDUALS AT RISK FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE. QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY (TABRIZ UNIVERSITY). 2006;1(2-3):203-24.