1. Movahedian A. Key points in a successful marriage. Qom: Khakian Publisher; 2015.
2. Weisskirch RS, Delevi R. Attachment style and conflict resolution skills predicting technology use in relationship dissolution. Comp Hum Behav 2013; 29:2530-4.
3. Ashley AA. Discover a new way to love in 2015. California: Carole Kirly; 2015.
4. Hendrix H, Hunt HL. Making marriage simple: 10 truths for changing the relationship you have into the one you want. New York: Crown Archetype; 2013.
5. Somohano VC. Mindfulness, attachment style and conflict resolution behaviors in romantic relationships. California: Humboldt State University; 2013.
6. Johnson HD, Wernli MA, LaVoie JC. Situational, interpersonal, and intrapersonal characteristic associations with adolescent conflict forgiveness. J Genetic Psychol 2013; 174:291-315.
7. Hendrix H. How to keep your relationship shape: an introduction to Imago. New York: Imago Relationships International; 2006.
8. Berger R, Hannah MT. Preventive approaches in couples therapy. London: Routledge; 2013.
9. Hendrick C, Hendrick SS, Dicke A. The love attitudes scale: Short form. J Soc Person Relationships 1998; 15:147-59.
10. Brown R, Reiohold T. Image relationship therapy. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1999.
11. Zenhari M. The effectiveness of imagotherapy therapy (communication imaging) on reducing marital conflicts in Kerman City. [Master Thesis]. Kermanshah: Razi University; 2014.
12. Motejjajed S. The effectiveness of imagotherapy on diabetes syndrome, depression, marital satisfaction and health control center for patients with type 2 diabetes. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2015.
13. Salori Mahmodabadi Z. The effect of communication image on adaptation, intimacy and mental health of married women. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: University of Educational Sciences and Psychology; 2014.
14. Sanaei B. Family and marriage measurement scales. Tehran: Besat Publications; 2010.
15. Dehghan F. Comparison of marital conflicts between divorce applicants and women referred to marriage counseling. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University; 2001.
16. McHorney C, Ware E, Raczek AE. The MOS 36-item short form health survey (SF-36): Psychometric and clinical tests of validity in measuring physical and mental health constructs. Med Care1994; 32:551-67.
17. Vahdaninia M, Goshtasbi A, Montazeri A, Maftoun F. Health-related quality of life in an elderly population in Iran: a population-based study. Payesh 2005; 4:113-20.
18. Hosseini HM, Movahedi A. Imago therapy: a strategy to improve couples lovemaking. Mediterr J Soc Sci 2016; 7:242.
19. Schmidt CD, Luquet W, Gehlert NC. Evaluating the impact of the “Getting the love you want” couples workshop on relational satisfaction and communication patterns. J Couple Relationship Ther 2016; 15:1-18.
20. Song JA. Validity of imago couple therapy's contents and effects of application of the imago couple therapy. J Korean Home Econ Assoc 2006; 44:87-99.
21. Muro L, Holliman R. Relationship workshop with high-risk, Hispanic couples. NC Perspect 2014; 9:51-62.
22. Golestaneh S, Mohanaee S, Jokar M. The effectiveness of couple’s therapy training on increasing of psychological capital of couples. Int J Psychol Behav Res 2015; 4:66-72.
23. Muro L, Holliman R, Luquet W. Imago relationship therapy and accurate empathy development. J Couple Relationship Ther 2016; 15:232-46.
24. Martin TL, Bielawski DM. What is the african american’s experience following imago education? J Human Psychol 2011; 51:216-28.
25. Aslani J, Ahmaddost H, Bahmani M. The effectiveness of positive psychotherapy on depression symptoms and subjective well-being of prisoners. Posit Psychol 2016; 1:67-76.
26. Khorasgani S. The effectiveness of imagotherapy in the love and intimacy of couples in Isfahan. [Master Thesis]. Najafabad: Islamic Azad University; 2015.
27. Khoshsyrat M. The effect of short term couples therapy with imagotherapy on adjustment to marital satisfaction in the first 2 years of life. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 2014.
28. Jami M. The effectiveness of imagotherapy on marital quality and empathy among couples referred to counseling centers. [Master Thesis]. Ahvaz: Shahid Chamran University; 2013.
29. Taei S, Nesi A, Atari Y. Clarifying links between attachment and relationship quality: Hostile conflict and mindfulness as moderators. J Fam Psychol 2010; 24:380.
30. Sadrejahani S, EtemadiSadipour A, Sadipour E, Aryan SK. The effectiveness of imago relationship training on marital intimacy in addicts and their wives. Res Addict 2009; 3:25-44.