1. Ahmadizad S, EL-Sayed MS. The acute effects of resistance exercise on the main determinants of blood rheology. J
Sports Sci 2005; 23:243-249.
2. El-Sayed MS, El-Sayed Z, Ahmadizad S. Exercise and training effects on blood haemostasis in health and disease.
Sports Med 2004; 34:181-200.
3. Javid S. MI, First ed. Tehran: Publication Yazdani.?
4. Spronk HM, Van der voort D, Cate HT. Blood coagulation and the risk of atherothrombosis: A complex relationship.
Thromb J 2004; 2:12.
5. Ryzewski A, Sakata K, Kobayashi A. Changes in plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 and tissue-type plasminogen
activator during exercise in patients with coronary artery disease. Haemostasis 1990; 20:305-312.
6. Boutcher SH, Meyer BJ, Craig GA, Astheimer L. Plasma lipid and fibrinogen levels in aerobically trained and
untrained postmenopausal women. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 2003; 43:231-235.
7. Haddock BL, Hopp HP, Mason JJ, Blix G, Blair SN. Cardiorespiratory fitness and cardiovascular disease risk factors
in postmenopausal women. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1998; 30:893-898.
8. Ernest KL, Ernst E, Matrai A, Paulsen HF. Fibrinogen as a cardiovascular risk factor: A meta-analysis and review of
the literature. Ann Intern Med 1993; 118:956-963.
9. Ernest E. Regular exercise reduces fibrinogen levels: a review of longitudinal studies. Br J Sports Med 1993;
10. Lowe GD, Rumley A, Mackie IJ. Plasma fibrinogen. Ann Clin Biochem 2004; 41:430-440.
11. Smith JE. Effects of strenuous exercise on haemostas. Br J Sports Med 2003; 37:433-435.
12. Van Den Burg PJ, Hospers JE, Mosterd WL, Bouma BN, Huisveld IA.
Aging, physical conditioning, and exercise-induced changes in hemostatic factors and reaction products. J Appl Physiol
13. Aldemir H, Kilic N. The effect of time of day and exercise on platelet functions and platelet–neutrophil aggregates
in healthy male subjects. Mold Cell Biochem 2005; 280:119–124.
14. Peat E, Dawson M, Mckenzie A, Hillis WS.
The effects of acute dynamic exercise on haemostasis in first class Scottish football referees. Br J Sports Med 2008;
15. Menzel K, Hilberg T. Coagulation and fibrinolysis are in balance after moderate exercise in middle-aged
participant. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 2009; 15:348-355.
16. Habibian M, Moosavi SJ, Tojari F, Moosavi-Gilani SJ. Comparison the effects of on session aerobic exercise and
resistance training on some of the coagulation markers of healthy young women. J Med Sci 2010; 12:33-37.
17. Lekakis J, Triantafyllidi H, Galea V.The immediate effect of aerobic exercise on haemostatic parameters in patients
with recently diagnosed mild to moderate essential hypertension. J Thromb Thromb 2008; 25:179-184.
18. van den Burg PJ, Hospers JEH, Ven Vlit M, Mosterd WL, Bouma BN, Huisveld IA.
Changes in haemostatic factors and activation products after exercise in healthy subjects with different ages. Thromb
Haemostas 1995; 74:1464-1475.
19. Rezaiean Z, Torkaman G, Nadali F. Effect of physical fitness on the coagulate activity of healthy young men. Pak J
Biol Sci 2006; 9:2032-2039.
20. Blomback M, konkie BA, Manco-Johnson MJ, Bremme K, Hellgren M, Kaaja R, et al. Preanalytical conditions that
affect coagulation testing, including hormonal status and therapy. J Thromb Haemost 2007; 5:855–858
21. Ghanbari A,Tayebi M, Qurban Ali Zadeh Ghaziani F, Hakimi J. "a session of resistance training on changes in
circular Hematology bad reed education students". J Sport Sci Lett 2005; 7-88.
22. Arazi H, Asghari E. Lotfi P. "Effects of an exercise session and preparing special kung fu skills on hematologic
variables, exercise physiology and physical education. 2009. p.235-240.
23. Ribeiro J, Almeida – Dias A, Ascensao A, Maqalhaes J, Oliveria AR, Carlson J, et al. Hemostatic response to acute
physical exercise in healthy adolescents. J Sci Med Sport 2006; 10: 164-149.
24. Cadroy Y, Pillard F. Strenueous but not moderate exercise increases the thrombotic tendency in healthy sedentary
male volunteers. J appl physiol 2002; 93:829-833.
25. Ahmadizad S, El-Sayed MS. The effects of graded resistance exercise on platelet aggregation and ctivation. Med
Sci Sports Exerc 2003; 35:1026-1023.
26. Hilberg T, Eichler E,Glaser D, Prasa D, Stürzebecher J, Gabriel HH.
Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis befor and after exhaustive exercise in patients with IDDM. Thromb Haemost 2003;
27. Piccione G, Fazio F, Giudice E.Exercise induced change in clotting times and fibrinolytic during official 1600 and
2000 meters trot races in standard bred horses. Acta Vet Brno 2005; 74:509-514.
28. Boldt L, Fraszi W. Changes in the haemostatic system after thermoneutral and hyperthemhc water immersion. Eur J
Appl Physiol 2008; 102:547-554.
29. Rankinen T, Vaisanen S, Penttila I, Rauramaa R. Acute dynamic exercise increases fibrinolytc activity. Thromb
Haemostas 1995; 73:281-286.
30. El-sayed MS, Lin X, Ratty AJM. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis at rest and in response to maximal exercise
before and after a physical conditioning program. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 1996; 6:747-52.
31. Gibbs CR, Blann AD, Edmunds E, Watson RD, Lip GY. Effects of acute exercise on hemorheological, endothelial
and platelet markers in patients with chronic heart failure in sinus rhythm. Clin Cadiol 2001; 24:724-729.
32. Lekakis J,Triantafyllidi H, Galea V,Koutroumbi M, Theodoridis T,Komporozos C,et al. The immediate effect of
aerobic exercise on haemostatic parameters in patients with recently diagnosed mild to moderate essential hypertension.
Thromb Thrombolysis 2007; 25:179-184.
33. Lee KW, Blann AD, Ingram J, Jolly K, Lip GYH. Incremental shuttle walking is associated with activation of
haemostatic and haemorheological markers in patients with coronary artery disease. Heart 2005; 91:1413-1417.
34. Martin DG, Ferguson EW, Wigutoff S. Blood viscosity responses to maximal exercise in endurance trained and
sedentary female subjects. J Appl Physiol 1985; 59:348-353.
35. Prisco D, paniccia R, Bandinelli B, Fedi S, Cellai AP. Evaluation of clotting and fibrinolytic activation after
protracted physical exercise. Thromb Res 1998; 89:73-78.
36. Ingram GIC, Jones RV, Hesrshgold EJ, Densons KWB, Perkins JR. Factor VIII activity and antigen, platelet count
and biochemical change after adrenoceptor stimulation. Br J Hematol 1977; 35:81-100.
37. El-Sayed MS. Effects of exercise on blood coagulation, fibrinolysis and platelet aggregation. Sports Med 1996;
38. Suzuki T, Yamauchi K, Yamada Y. Blood coagulability and fibrinolytic activity before and after physical training
during the recovery phase of acute myocardial infarction. Clin Cardiol 1992; 15:358-364.