1. Javadi A. Relation between scale calcium and vitamin D with scale bone mineral density and osteoporosis .Medical college
of Tehran university .Research center of glands.2009.
2. Gaiini A, Rajabi H. Physical Education. Tehran: Samt; 2008.
3. Motab saei N. The effect of intence aerobic exercises for 9 weeks on Parathyroid and marker of bone formation in
young women, A thesis of M.A.degree of Oromieh university.2008.
4. Aliye T, Nesnin B. Acute effect of a signal session of aerobic exercise with or without weight-lifting on bone turnover in
healty young women. Mode Rheumato 2010; 76:300-309.
5. Barhm H. Bone Mentabolism during exercise and recovery the influence of plasma volume and physical fitness. Calcif
Tissue Int 1977; 61:192-198.
6. Brent G, Seely W.Relation between the concentration and rate of change of calcium and serum intact parathyroid hormone
level s in normal humans. J clin Endocrinal Metab 1988; 67:944-950.
7. Brighton G, Katz S. Prevention and treatment of sciatic denervation disuse osteoporosis in the rat tibia with capacity
coupled electrical stimulation bone. 1985; 6:37-97.
8. Bell N, Godsen DP. The effects of muscle building exercise on vitamin D and mineral metabolism. J Bone Miner Res
9. Bravo G, Gauthier P. Impact of a 12-month exercise program on the physical and phychological health of osteopenic
women. J Am Geroatr Soc 2008; 44:7,756-762.
10. Hyanfas P, Kang J. Effect of combined training on bone, body balance and gait ability: a randomized controlled study in
community dwelling elderly women. J Bone Mineral Density 2009; 26:254-259.
11. Katja A, Satu M. Effects of different training protocol on Ca+2 handing and oxidative capacity in skeletal muscle of
Atlantic Salmon. J Exp Biol 2009; 2977:78.
12. Ljunghall S, Joborn L. Reginal and systemic effects on short – term intense muscular work on plasma concentration and
content of total and ionized calcium. Eur J Clin Invest 1985; 15:248-252.
13. Lopez I, Tejero A. Direct effect of acute metabolic and respiratory acidosis on parathyroid hormone secretion in the dog. J
Bon Miner Res 2002; 17:1691-1700.
14. Linda L, Sandy S. Effects of strength and endurance exercise on calcium – regulating hormone between different levels of
physical activity. J Mech Med Biol 2005; 5:267-275.
15. Jay K. Effects of physical activity on calciotropic hormones and calcium balance in rates. J Endocrinol 2007; 119:133-742.
16. Menkens A, Mazel S. Strength training increases regional bone minral density and bone remodeling in middle-age and
older men. J Appl Physiol 2008; 74:247-278.
17. Nichols J, Nelson K. Bone minral density responses to high-intensity strength training in active older women. J Aging
Phys Act 2009; 3:26-28.
18. Optimal drop heightly for polymeric training ergonomic. 1994; 37:147-148.
19. Original research communication calcium supplementation and bone minral density in females from children to young
adulthood: a randomized controlled trail American. J Clin Nutr 2010;81:175, 880.
20. Parfill A. Vitamin D and bone health in the elderly. Am J Clin Nutr 1982; 30: 1014-1037.
21. Peterson S, Peterson M. Muscular strength and bone density with weight training in middle-aged women. Med Sci Sport
Exerc 2009; 23:499-504.
22. Palamas S, Hinton R. Weight-bearing aerobic term weight loss in overweight and obese men and women. 2009; 55:7676-
23. Redhal W, Riggs H. Research directions in osteoporosis. Am J Med 1999; 84: 275-282.
24. Rudberg A, larsson H. Serum ISO forms of bone Alkalin Phosphates increase during physical exercise in women. Calcif
Tissue Int 2000; 66:342-377.
25. Rigges B, Nelson K. Effect of long term treatment with calcitriol on calcium obsorption and mineral metabolism in
postmen pausal osteoporosis. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol 1985; 67:455.
26. Ryan A, Treuth M. Resistive training mainting bone minral density in postmenopausal women. J Calcif Tissue Int 2008;
27. Stein GS, Lian J. Molecular mechanisms mediating proliferation differentiation interrelation ship during progressive
development of the osteoblast phenotype. Endocr Rev 1993; 14:424-442.
28. Smith K, Weaker I. Effect of agine on vitamin D in sufficiency in and a dult normal population int ? 2007; 7:43-440.
29. Thorsen A, Korpelanies S. Intensity of exercise int ? 2006; 17:453-455.
30. Kemmler W, Engelke K. Exercise effects of fithness and bone mineral density in early postmenopausal women: 1- year
epos results. J Med Sci Sports Exerc 2008; 34: 2475-2783.
31. Vora M, Kukre I. Effect of exercise on serum calcium and parathyroid hormone. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol 2010;
32. William R. Text book hormones and Bahavior. Metabolism 2011; 43:67-82.