1. Bögels S, Restifo K. Mindful parenting: A guide for mental health practitioners: Springer; 2013.
2. Sanders MR. Development, evaluation, and multinational dissemination of the Triple P-Positive Parenting Program. Annual review of clinical psychology. 2012;8:345-79.
3. Gouveia M, Carona C, Canavarro M, Moreira H. Self-compassion and dispositional mindfulness are associated with parenting styles and parenting stress: The mediating role of mindful parenting. Mindfulness. 2016;7(3):700-12.
4. Townshend K, Jordan Z, Stephenson M, Tsey K. The effectiveness of mindful parenting programs in promoting parents’ and children's wellbeing: a systematic review. JBI database of systematic reviews and implementation reports. 2016;14(3):139-80.
5. Meppelink R, de Bruin EI, Wanders-Mulder FH, Vennik CJ, Bögels SM. Mindful parenting training in child psychiatric settings: heightened parental mindfulness reduces parents’ and children’s psychopathology. Mindfulness. 2016;7(3):680-9.
6. Potharst ES, Baartmans JM, Bögels SM. Mindful parenting training in a clinical versus non-clinical setting: an explorative study. Mindfulness. 2018:1-15.
7. Chaplin TM, Turpyn CC, Fischer S, Martelli AM, Ross CE, Leichtweis RN, et al. Parenting-focused mindfulness intervention reduces stress and improves parenting in highly stressed mothers of adolescents. Mindfulness. 2018:1-13.
8. Behbahani M, Zargar F, Assarian F, Akbari H. Effects of mindful parenting training on clinical symptoms in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and parenting stress: randomized controlled trial. Iranian journal of medical sciences. 2018;43(6):596(persian).
9. Brown KW, Ryan RM. The benefits of being present: mindfulness and its role in psychological well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2003;84(4):822.
10. Duncan LG, Shaddix C. Mindfulness-based childbirth and parenting (MBCP): innovation in birth preparation to support healthy, happy families. International journal of birth and parent education. 2015;2(2):30.
11. Strosahl K, Wilson K. Acceptance and commitment therapy: an experiential approach to behavior change. new york. Guilford Press; 1999.
12. Abbasi I, Fata L, Moloudi R, Zarabi H. Psychometric adequacy of the persian version of the second edition of Acceptance and Action. Psychol Methods Mod. 2013;80:10-65. (persian)
13. Hayes SC. Acceptance and commitment therapy, relational frame theory, and the third wave of behavioral and cognitive therapies. Behavior therapy. 2004;35(4):639-65.
14. Juarascio A, Shaw J, Forman E, Timko CA, Herbert J, Butryn M, et al. Acceptance and commitment therapy as a novel treatment for eating disorders: an initial test of efficacy and mediation. Behavior modification. 2013;37(4):459-89.
15. Karekla M, Panayiotou G. Coping and experiential avoidance: Unique or overlapping constructs? Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry. 2011;42(2):163-70.
16. Sloan DM. Emotion regulation in action: Emotional reactivity in experiential avoidance. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2004;42(11):1257-70.
17. Fernández-Rodríguez C, Paz-Caballero D, González-Fernández S, Pérez-Álvarez M. Activation vs. Experiential Avoidance as a Transdiagnostic Condition of Emotional Distress: An Empirical Study. Frontiers in psychology. 2018;9.
18. Neff KD. The development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion. Self and identity. 2003;2(3):223-50.
19. Neff KD, Germer CK. A pilot study and randomized controlled trial of the mindful self‐compassion program. Journal of clinical psychology. 2013;69(1):28-44.
20. MacBeth A, Gumley A. Exploring compassion: A meta-analysis of the association between self-compassion and psychopathology. Clinical psychology review. 2012;32(6):545-52.
21. Raes F. Rumination and worry as mediators of the relationship between self-compassion and depression and anxiety. Personality and Individual Differences. 2010;48(6):757-61.
22. Neff KD, Beretvas SN. The role of self-compassion in romantic relationships. Self and Identity. 2013;12(1):78-98.
23. Neff KD, Pommier E. The relationship between self-compassion and other-focused concern among college undergraduates, community adults, and practicing meditators. Self and Identity. 2013;12(2):160-76.
24. Beaumont SL. Identity styles and wisdom during emerging adulthood: Relationships with mindfulness and savoring. Identity: An International Journal of Theory and Research. 2011;11(2):155-80.
25. Abidin RR, Abidin RR. Parenting Stress Index (PSI): Pediatric Psychology Press Charlottesville, VA; 1990.
26. Babakri H, Tahmasebi S, Amani S. Validation of the Parenting Stress Index (PSI) among mothers of Preschool children in Tehran. 2018(persian).
27. Bond FW, Hayes SC, Baer RA, Carpenter KM, Guenole N, Orcutt HK, et al. Preliminary psychometric properties of the Acceptance and Action Questionnaire–II: A revised measure of psychological inflexibility and experiential avoidance. Behavior therapy. 2011;42(4):676-88.
28. Raes F, Pommier E, Neff KD, Van Gucht D. Construction and factorial validation of a short form of the self‐compassion scale. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy. 2011;18(3):250-5.
29. Khanjani S, Foroughi AA, Sadghi K, Bahrainian SA. Psychometric properties of Iranian version of self-compassionscale (short form). Pajoohande. 2016;21(5):282-9(persian).
30. Shahbazi M, Rajabi G, Maghami E, Jelodari A. Confirmatory factor analysis of the Persian version of the self-compassion rating scale-revised. 2015(persian).
31. Brown K, Ryan R. Mindful Attention Awareness Scale (MAAS). Web citation. 2003.
32. Deng Y-Q, Li S, Tang Y-Y, Zhu L-H, Ryan R, Brown K. Psychometric properties of the Chinese translation of the mindful attention awareness scale (MAAS). Mindfulness. 2012;3(1):10-4.
33. Coatsworth JD, Duncan LG, Greenberg MT, Nix RL. Changing parent’s mindfulness, child management skills and relationship quality with their youth: Results from a randomized pilot intervention trial. Journal of child and family studies. 2010;19(2):203-17.
34. Benn R, Akiva T, Arel S, Roeser RW. Mindfulness training effects for parents and educators of children with special needs. Developmental psychology. 2012;48(5):1476.
35. Duncan LG, Coatsworth JD, Greenberg MT. A model of mindful parenting: Implications for parent–child relationships and prevention research. Clinical child and family psychology review. 2009;12(3):255-70.