1. Mahdavi H. A comparative study of marital satisfaction between two groups of Iranian women married to foreign nationals and Iranians in terms of their legal status. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2015.
2. Mozaffari M. Investigating the multiple relationship between maternal parenting styles, personality (neo) and student creativity. [Master Thesis]. Semnan: Semnan University; 2009.
3. Peterson CC, O’Reilly K, Wellman HM. Deaf and hearing children’s development of theory of mind, peer popularity, and leadership during middle childhood. J Exper Child Psychol 2016; 149:146-58.
4. Khaleque A, Rohner RP, Laukkala H. Intimate partner acceptance, parental acceptance, behavioral control, and psychological adjustment among Finnish adults in ongoing attachment relationships. Cross Cult Res 2008; 42:35-45.
5. Dehghani P. The relationship between marital satisfaction based on love components in couples of Jiroft Azad University Students. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2015.
6. Mazaheri SI. Investigating factors affecting marital satisfaction in Baluchi. [Master Thesis]. Andimesh: Islamic Azad University of Andimesh; 2012.
7. Floyd FJ, Gilliom LA, Costigan CL. Marriage and the parenting alliance: Longitudinal prediction of change in parenting perceptions and behaviors. Child Dev 1998; 69:1461-79.
8. Mansouri Nia MaA, Etemadi O, Fatehizade M, Hassanpour MA. The survey of pre-marriage instruction effects on couple’s satisfaction level in Isfahan. J Soc Psychol 2011; 6:19.
9. Afroz G. An attitude to the psychological basis of religious values as the main factors of mental health and personal development. J Psychol Educ Sci 2011; 1:3-16.
10. Sheikh Kouhsar Z. The effectiveness of olson marriage enrichment training on promoting knowledge of expectations, improving communication beliefs, and increasing marital satisfaction of people referred to wellbeing Gonbad Kavous. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2011.
11. Newman I, Emerson E. Specialised treatment units for people with challenging behaviours. J Br Institute Mental Handicap 1991; 19:113-9.
12. Soltani J. The effectiveness of couples' quality of life improvement program on marital satisfaction and mental health. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University of Science and Research; 2015.
13. Dosti H. The relationship between dysfunctional thoughts and thinking style with marital satisfaction in Dena city couples. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University; 2014.
14. Hosseini MR. The effect of parental popularity on academic achievement of fifth grade female students in Tehran. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University; 2010.
15. Marashi Shooshtari MS. Investigating the relationship between parenting couple satisfaction with creativity, mental health, and group popularity in middle school students. [Master Thesis]. Shahroud: Islamic Azad University of Shahroud; 2013.
16. Wong LH, Chin CK, Tan CL, Liu M. Students' personal and social meaning making in a Chinese idiom mobile learning environment. J Educ Technol Soc 2010; 13:15-26.
17. Amini S. The effectiveness of group schema therapy in improving social cohesion and early maladaptive schemas and reducing symptoms of disease in men with borderline personality disorder. [Master Thesis]. Shiraz: Shiraz University; 2015.
18. Sani GMD, Quaranta M. Chips off the old blocks? The political participation patterns of parents and children in Italy. Soc Sci Res 2015; 50:264-76.
19. Ansong D, Ansong EK, Ampomah AO, Adjabeng BK. Factors contributing to spatial inequality in academic achievement in Ghana: analysis of district-level factors using geographically weighted regression. Appl Geography 2015; 62:136-46.
20. Martínez Martínez MdR, Cadenato Matia AM. Correlación entre la evaluación continua y el rendimiento académico. La Química como materia básica de los Grados de Ingeniería; 2009.
21. Vahediannejad H. The relationship between parental satisfaction and educational achievement and social adjustment of children. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2015.
22. Reeve JM. Motivation and Emotion. Tehran: Edition Publication; 2005.
23. Seif AA. Modern breeding psychology. Tehran: The Publication of the Age; 2017.
24. Ahadi B, Mirzaee P, Narimani M, Abolghasemi A. The effect of training social problem-solving strategies on social adjustment and academic performance among secondary shy students. J Except Children 2009; 9:193-202.
25. Saatchi M. Counseling and psychotherapy, theories and strategies. Tehran: Editing Publication; 2015.
26. Atashrouz B, Pakdaman S, Asgari A. The relationship between the big five personality traits and academic achievement. Sci J Manag Syst 2008; 4:367-76.
27. Ramon-Muñoz R. The evaluation of learning: a case study on continuous assessment and academic achievement. Proc Soc Behav Sci 2015; 196:149-57.
28. Broadbent J, Poon W. Self-regulated learning strategies & academic achievement in online higher education learning environments: a systematic review. Internet Higher Educ 2015; 27:1-13.
29. Taghavi Jorabji M. The relationship between parenting styles with emotional intelligence and creativity. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2009.
30. Delaware A. Research methodology in psychology and educational sciences. Tehran: Publication Edited; 2016.
31. Hooman HA. Understanding the scientific method in the behavioral sciences. Tehran: Publisher Side; 2007. P. 259-60.
32. Arjomandzadeh L. The relationship between parental satisfaction with popularity, mental health, and creativity in gifted high school children. [Master Thesis]. Shahroud: Islamic Azad University of Shahroud; 2014.
33. Sadat Shojaee A. Investigating the relationship between parental satisfaction with academic achievement and social adjustment of children. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch; 2012.
34. Asadi MM. The effect of interactive behavior analysis training on social adjustment of female high school students in Kermanshah. [Master Thesis]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2014.
35. Tavakoli Chalpari E. Comparison of resiliency and social adjustment and academic achievement in students of addicts and non-addicts in aligoodarz county. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2012.
36. Nayini Fard Z. Investigating the relationship between parenting styles with self-efficacy and academic achievement in students. [Master Thesis]. Kashan: Kashan University; 2011.
37. Afshari S. The relationship between parental marital satisfaction and academic achievement in children of bushehr elementary elementary school. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University; 2002.
38. Mahmoudi MT. Investigating the relationship between maternal employment and personality traits, academic achievement, and child creativity among high school students in districts 2, 5, 9, Tehran. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran University; 1997.
39. Yaghoub Khan Ghiasvand M. The relationship between family environment and academic progress. [Master Thesis]. Shiraz: Shiraz University; 1993.
40. Mirghafourian L. The Relationship between Parental satisfaction with popularity, mental health, and creativity in gifted high school children. [Master Thesis]. Shahrood: Islamic Azad University, Shahrood Branch; 2014.
41. Sharafi Z. Developing an empowerment couple training program based on sternberg's theory of love and its effect on reducing marital conflict and increasing satisfaction of unhappy couples in Hamadan. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2015.
42. Westland E, Arche T. Exploring cross-cultural difference in self concept. Cross Cult Res 2001; 35:280-302.