1. Levy KN, Kelly KM, Jack EL. Sex differences in jealousy: A matter of evolution or attachment history? New York: Guilford Press; 2006.
2. Omarzu J, Miller AN, Schultz C, Timmerman A. Motivations and emotional consequences related to engaging in extramarital relationships. International Journal of Sexual Health. 2012;24(2):154-62.
3. Glass SP, Staeheli JC. Not" just friends": Protect your relationship from infidelity and heal the trauma of betrayal. New York: Free Press; 2002.
4. Hawkins AJ, Willoughby BJ, Doherty WJ. Reasons for divorce and openness to marital reconciliation. Journal of Divorce & Remarriage. 2012;53(6):453-63.
5. Jacquin KM. The effects of maladaptive schemata on information processing. Austin: The University of Texas; 1999.
6. Glass SP, Wright TL. Reconstructing marriages after the trauma of infidelity. New York: Wiley; 1997.
7. Brown EM. Patterns of infidelity and their treatment. London: Routledge; 2001.
8. Buss DM, Shackelford TK. Susceptibility to infidelity in the first year of marriage. Journal of research in personality. 1997;31(2):193-221.
9. Baucom DH, Snyder DK, Gordon KC. Helping couples get past the affair: A clinician's guide. New York: Guilford Press; 2011.
10. Ryff CD, Keyes CLM. The structure of psychological well-being revisited. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1995;69(4):719.
11. Peluso PR. Infidelity: A practitioner’s guide to working with couples in crisis. London: Routledge; 2007.
12. Whisman MA, Dixon AE, Johnson B. Therapists' perspectives of couple problems and treatment issues in couple therapy. Journal of family psychology. 1997;11(3):361.
13. Snyder DK, Baucom DH, Gordon KC. Getting past the affair: A program to help you cope, heal, and move on--Together or apart. New York: Guilford Press; 2007.
14. Cockburn A, Brouwer L, Double MC, Margraf N, van de Pol M. Evolutionary origins and persistence of infidelity in Malurus: the least faithful birds. Emu. 2013;113(3):208-17.
15. D.J. L. What is Imago Relationship therapy? New York: Imago Relationship Therapy; 2005.
16. ETEMADI O, NAVABINEZHAD S, AHMADI SA, FARZAD VE. A STUDY OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COUPLE THERAPY BASED ON IMAGO RELATIONSHIP THERAPY ON MARITAL INTIMACY IN ESFAHAN. COUNSELING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 2006;5:9-22.
17. Sharpe DI, Walters AS, Goren MJ. Effect of cheating experience on attitudes toward infidelity. Sexuality & Culture. 2013;17:643-58.
18. Donovan S, Emmers-Sommer TM. Attachment style and gender as predictors of communicative responses to infidelity. Marriage & Family Review. 2012;48(2):125-49.
19. Spanier GB. Measuring dyadic adjustment: New scales for assessing the quality of marriage and similar dyads. Journal of Marriage and the Family. 1976:15-28.
20. Khanjani M, Shahidi S, Fathabadi J, Mazaheri MA, Shokri O. Factor structure and psychometric properties of the Ryff’s scale of Psychological well-being, short form (18-item) among male and female students. Thoughts and Behavior in Clinical Psychology. 2014;8(32):27-36.
21. Hendrix H. Getting the love you want: A guide for couples. New York: St. Martin's Griffin; 2007.
22. Lowe J, Riggenbach J. Welch: an American icon. New York: Wiley 2001.
23. Zielinski JJ. Discovering imago relationship therapy. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training. 1999;36(1):91.
24. Holliman AJ, Hurry J, Bodman S. Children's reading profiles on exiting the Reading Recovery programme: do they predict sustained progress? Journal of Research in Reading. 2016;39(1):1-18.
25. Reis HT, Clark MS, Holmes JG. Perceived partner responsiveness as an organizing construct in the study of intimacy and closeness. Handbook of closeness and intimacy: Psychology Press; 2004. p. 211-36.
26. Hedari K. Comparison of the effectiveness of Imagotherapy and Satir Couple Therapy on the Sustainability of Conflict Couples in Shiraz. Shiraz: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences; 2016.
27. Sadrjahani S. The effectiveness of communication imaging training on relationship patterns in marital intimacy of addicts and their spouses. Tehran: Allameh Tabataba'i University; 2010.
28. Martin TL, Bielawski DM. What Is the African American’s Experience Following Imago Education? Journal of Humanistic Psychology. 2011;51(2):216-28.
29. Khalili J. The effect of imagotherapy techniques on couples' intimacy, affection and love styles. 4th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Psychology, Counseling and Behavioral Sciences; Tehran2017.
30. Hendrix H, Hannah MT, Luquet W, Hunt HL, Mason RC. Imago relationship therapy: Perspectives on theory: Jossey-Bass Inc Pub; 2005.
31. De Clercq D, Rius IB. Organizational commitment in Mexican small and medium‐sized firms: the role of work status, organizational climate, and entrepreneurial orientation. Journal of small business management. 2007;45(4):467-90.
32. Sadra A, Elmira Ezazi B, Mona Honarmand D, Sahar M, Zahra D. Effectiveness of Imago Therapy Training on Perspective Taking and Forgiveness in Females Damaged by Marital Infidelity. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2018;6(6):46-52.
33. Fatehizadeh M, Naghavi A, Soltani M. Prevalence of work-family and family-work conflict and its relationship with marital and job satisfaction variables among women. Career and organizational consulting. 2010;3:79-100.
34. Sodani M, Mehrabizadeh Honarmand M, Soltani Z. The effectiveness of transactional analysis training on family function of maladjusted couples. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2012;2(3):268-87.
35. Vian A. The effectiveness of emotional couple therapy on emotional regulation and psychological well-being in Tehran infertile women. Tehran: Payame Noor University; 2014.
36. Zeraei F, Mosavi R. Efficacy of emotion-focused couple therapy on the change of adult attachment styles and sexual intimacy of couples. Counsel Cult Psycother. 2016;7:71-90.
37. Saadati A, Nejat H. The effectiveness of emotional couple therapy on subjective well-being. International Conference on New Research Findings in Science, Engineering and Technology with Need-Based Research Tehran, Iran2015.
38. Yousefzadeh P, Farzad V, Navabinejad S, Noranipoor R. Comparison of effectiveness of integrative behavioral couple therapy and behavioral systems couple therapy in increasing mental health of couples. Ebnesina. 2017;19:22-8.
39. Michaeli Manee F. The study of ryff psychological well-being scale factorial structure between Urmia university students. J Psychol. 2010;5:143-65.