1. Ikamari L. The effect of education on the timing of marriage in Kenya. Demographic Res 2005; 12:1-28.
2. Jones GW. Not “when to marry” but “whether to marry”: The changing context of marriage decisions in East and Southeast Asia. Singapore: Untying the Knot: Ideal and Reality in Asian Marriage; 2004. P. 3-58.
3. Çelik K. Unmarried women with closed “windows of opportunity”: professional women's reasons for not getting married. Women's Studies International Forum, Ankara, Turkey; 2018.
4. Fathi E. Age trend and marriage pattern in iran with emphasis on results of general population and housing censuses. Statist Centre Iran; 2014.
5. Bahiraee E, Hazratisomeeh Z. Social factors influencing age at marriage, female students (case study: Working students in 2011 to study at Islamic Azad University, Science Research). Sociol Stud Iran 2012; 2:137.
6. Ruggles S. Marriage, family systems, and economic opportunity in the USA since 1850. Gender and couple relationships. New York: Springer; 2016. P. 3-41.
7. Lichter DT, Batson CD, Brown JB. Welfare reform and marriage promotion: the marital expectations and desires of single and cohabiting mothers. Soc Serv Rev 2004; 78:2-25.
8. Segrin C, Nabi RL. Does television viewing cultivate unrealistic expectations about marriage? J Communicat 2002; 52:247-63.
9. Nourbakhsh M, Mardani S, Gosam A, Ashrafi A. Investigating the factors affecting female marriage age from a sociological perspective (qualitative study). First National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational and Psychological Sciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran, Iran; 2014.
10. Mohebi F, Sayyah M, Hoseyni SS. Delay significations in female students’ marriage. Sci J Manag Syst 2016; 6:251-74.
11. Knutson L, Olson DH. Effectiveness of PREPARE program with premarital couples in community settings. Marriage Fam 2003; 6:529-46.
12. Van Epp MC. An Exploration of the dating attitudes, beliefs and behaviors of single army soldiers and their perceived readiness to marry. Ohio: Ohio State University; 2006.
13. Olson DH, Olson AK. PREPARE/ENRICH program: version 2000. Prev Appr Couples Ther 1999; 6:196-216.
14. Saadati N, Rostami M, Darbani SA. Comparing the effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) on improving self-esteem and post-divorce adaptation in women. Fam Psychol 2017; 3:45-58.
15. Sharifi Heratmeh S, Davoodi H. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment-based therapy on increasing the level of components (regularity, regularity, and self-management) of student responsibility,. Psychol Educ Stud 2016; 14:48-33.
16. Twohig MP, Masuda A, Varra AA, Hayes SC. Acceptance and commitment therapy as a treatment for anxiety disorders. Acceptance and mindfulness-based approaches to anxiety. New York: Springer; 2005. P. 101-29.
17. Forman EM, Herbert JD. New directions in cognitive behavior therapy: Acceptance-based therapies. General Princip Empirical Supp Techniq Cognit Behav Ther 2009; 10:77-101.
18. Bowers Jr M. Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Clinical Psychiatry. Am J Psychiatry 2003; 160:199.
19. Jones GD, Nelson ES. Expectations of marriage among college students from intact and non-intact homes. J Divorce Remarriag 1997; 26:171-89.
20. Nilforooshan P, Abedi A, Ahmadi A, Navidian A. Studying the factor structure, reliability, and validity of the marriage expectation scale (MES). Int J Behav Sci 2011; 5:11.
21. Megargee EI. The California psychological inventory handbook. New York: Jossey-Bass Inc Pub; 1972.
22. Faramarzi F. The effect of life skills training on reducing anxiety and increasing the responsibility of male addicts to provide well-being in Masjed Soleiman city. Ahvaz: Azad University; 2009.
23. Fazlollahi Ghomashi S, Afrasiabi N. The role of cultural intelligence and social capital in teachers' social responsibility. Knowledge 2018; 255:47-55.
24. Atef-Vahid MK, Nasr-Esfahani M, Fattolahi P, Shojaie MR. Standardization of the Persian Version of the California Psychological Inventory (PCI). Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2006; 11:371-8.
25. Mirzazadeh F, Ahmadi K, Fatehezadeh MA-S. Examining the effectiveness of emotionally focused therapy on post divorce adjustment in women. Fam Counsel Psychother 2012; 2:441-60.
26. Kaamkaar M, Salehi M. The effects of premarital Training on the non- functional marital expectations of university students who were on the verge of marriage. Counsel Cult Psycother 2011; 1:57-72.
27. Yazdan Panah Ahmadi M. The effectiveness of olson's method of premarital education on expectation of marriage and emotional intelligence of girls on the eve of marriage in Rafsanjan. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2012.
28. Carroll JS, Doherty WJ. Evaluating the effectiveness of premarital prevention programs: a meta‐analytic review of outcome research. Fam Relat 2003; 52:105-18.
29. Johnston M, Foster M, Shennan J, Starkey NJ, Johnson A. The effectiveness of an acceptance and commitment therapy self-help intervention for chronic pain. Clin J Pain 2010; 26:393-402.
30. Mirzahosseini H, Pourabdol S, Sobhi Gharamaleki N, Saravani S. The effect of acceptance and commitment therapy in decreasing cognitive avoidance among students with specific learning disorder (SLD). Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2016; 22:166-75.