1. Cristofanilli M, Broglio KR, Guarneri V, Jackson S, Fritsche HA, Islam R, et al. Circulating tumor cells in metastatic breast cancer: biologic staging beyond tumor burden. Clin Breast Cancer 2007; 7:34-42.
2. Visser A, Huizinga GA, Hoekstra HJ, van der Graaf WTA, Klip EC, Pras E, et al. Emotional and behavioural functioning of children of a parent diagnosed with cancer: a cross-informant perspective. Psych Oncol 2005; 14:746-58.
3. Kaye EC, Jerkins J, Gushue CA, DeMarsh S, Sykes A, Lu Z, et al. Predictors of late palliative care referral in children with cancer. J Pain Symptom Manage 2018; 55:1550-6.
4. Madi D, Clinton M. Pain and its impact on the functional ability in children treated at the children's cancer center of lebanon. J Pediatr Nurs 2018; 39:e11-20.
5. Bektas M, Kudubes AA, Bektas İ, Altan SS, Selekoglu Y. Determination of the interventions of families intended for the symptoms of children with cancer. Collegian 2017; 24:237-45.
6. Saegrove S. Health, quality of life and cancer. Int Nurs Rev 2005; 52:533-40.
7. Muscara F, McCarthy MC, Woolf C, Hearps SJ, Burke K, Anderson VA. Early psychological reactions in parents of children with a life threatening illness within a pediatric hospital setting. Eur Psychiatry 2015; 30:555-61.
8. Masadeh R. Perceived Stress in parents of children with chronic Disease a comparative study. J Eur Sci 2015; 1:1-18.
9. Fletcher PC. My child has cancer: finding the silver lining in every mother's nightmare. Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs 2011; 34:40-55.
10. Polat S, Güdücü Tüfekci F, Küçükoğlu S, Kobya Bulut H. Acceptance–rejection levels of the Turkish mothers toward their children with cancer. Collegian 2016; 23:217-23.
11. Khodadadi Sangdeh J, Ghomi M. The Effectiveness of existential group psychotherapy on increasing psychological well-being mothers of children with cancer. J Psychol Stud 2018; 13:125-40.
12. Gurel N. Effects of thinking styles and genderon psychological well-being: Ankara, Turkey: Middle East Technical University; 2009.
13. Cho J, Martin P, Margrett J, Macdonald M, Poon LW. The relationship between physical health and psychological well-being among oldest-old adults. J Aging Res 2011; 2011:605041.
14. Lin Z, Chen F. Evolving parent-adult child relations: location of multiple children and psychological well-being of older adults in China. Public Health 2018; 158:117-23.
15. Litzelman K, Catrine K, Gangnon R, Witt WP. Quality of life among parents of children with cancer or brain tumors: the impact of child characteristics and parental psychosocial factors. Qual Life Res 2011; 20:1261-9.
16. Edwards B, Ung L. Quality of life instruments for caregivers of patients with cancer: a review of their psychometric properties. Cancer Nurs 2002; 25:342-9.
17. Hoekstra-Weebers JE, Wijnberg-Williams BJ, Jaspers JP, Kamps WA, van de Wiel HB. Coping and its effect on psychological distress of parents of pediatric cancer patients: a longitudinal prospective study. Psychooncology 2012; 21:903-11.
18. Manzomeh S, Hosseinkhanzadeh A, Shakerinia I. The impact of stress management training on improving the quality of life of mothers of children with leukemia. J Guilan Univ Med Sci 2016; 25:79-88.
19. Zinivand M, Kazemi F, Salimi H. education for parents of children with cancer 7-3 benchmark hospital in Tehran in 1392. Counsel Cult Psycother 2014; 5:34-50.
20. Khanjari S, Seyedfatemi N, Borji S, Haghani H. Effect of coping skills training on quality of life among parents of children with leukemia. Hayat 2014; 19:15-25.
21. Hoseini Ghomi T, Salimi Bajestani H. Effectiveness of resilience training on stress of mothers whose children, suffer from cancer in imam khomeini hospital of Tehran T. Quart J Health Psychol 2013; 1:97-109.
22. Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri S, Gheisar S, Mousavi SM, Hashemieh M. Evaluation of effectiveness of spiritual intervention on promoting quality of life among mothers of children with cancer. Med Figh Quart 2012; 4:11-2.
23. Movahedi M, Movahedi Y, Farhadi A. Effect of hope therapy training on life expectancy and general health in cancer patients. J Holistic Nurs Midwifery 2015; 25:84-92.
24. Mojahed A. Comparison of Islamic oriented and classical cognitive behavioral therapy on mental health of martyrs’ and veterans’ wives. J Fundam Mental Health 2009; 11:91-282.
25. Salajegheh S, Raghibi M. The effect of combined therapy of spiritual-cognitive group therapy on death anxiety in patients with cancer. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2014; 22:1130-9.
26. Taghadosi M, Fahimifar A. Effect of life review therapy with spiritual approach on the life quality among cancer patients. Feyz J 2014; 18:135-44.
27. Mohamad Karimi M, Shariatnia K. Effectiveness of spiritual therapy on the life quality of the women with breast cancer in Tehran. Nurs Midwifery J 2017; 15:107-18.
28. Barrera TL, Zeno D, Bush AL, Barber CR, Stanley MA. Integrating religion and spirituality into treatment for late-life anxiety: three case studies. Cogn Behav Pract 2012; 19:346-58.
29. Ellison CG, Burdette AM, Hill TD. Blessed assurance: religion, anxiety, and tranquility among US adults. Soc Sci Res 2009; 38:656-67.
30. Paukert AL, Phillips L, Cully JA, Loboprabhu SM, Lomax JW, Stanley MA. Integration of religion into cognitive-behavioral therapy for geriatric anxiety and depression. J Psychiatr Pract 2009; 15:103-12.
31. Sanatani M, Schreier G, Stitt L. Level and direction of hope in cancer patients: an exploratory longitudinal study. Support Care Cancer 2008; 16:493-9.
32. Purnell JQ, Andersen BL, Wilmot JP. Religious practice and spirituality in the psychological adjustment of survivors of breast cancer. Couns Values 2009; 53:165.
33. Pierce LL, Steiner V, Havens H, Tormoehlen K. Spirituality expressed by caregivers of stroke survivors. Western J Nurs Res 2008; 30:606-19.
34. Ghezelseflo M, Esbati M. The effectiveness of hope-oriented group therapy in improving quality of life of male HIV+ patients. J Clin Psychol 2012; 6:89-97.
35. Sotodeh-Asl N, Neshat-Dust HT, Kalantari M, Talebi H, Khosravi AR. Comparison of effectiveness of two methods of hope therapy and drug therapy on the quality of life in the patients with essential hypertension. J Clin Psycol 2010; 2:27-34.
36. Bagheri Zanjani Asl Monfared L, Entesar Foumany G. The effectiveness of group based hope- therapy on increasing resilience and hope in life expectancy in patients with breast cancer. J Health Prom Manag 2016; 5:58-64.
37. Akechi T, Okuyama T, Akizuki N, Azuma H, Sagawa R, Furukawa TA, et al. Course of psychological distress and its predictors in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients. Psychooncology 2006; 15:463-73.
38. Bayani AA, Mohammad Koochekya A, Bayani A. Reliability and validity of Ryff’s psychological well-being scales. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2008; 14:146-51.
39. Michaeli Manee F. The study of undergraduate students' psychological well-being status in Urmia university. Quart Horizon Med Sci 2011; 16:84-92.
40. van Dierendonck D. The construct validity of Ryff's Scales of Psychological Well-being and its extension with spiritual well-being. Person Individ Differ 2004; 36:629-43.
41. Bonomi AE, Patrick DL, Bushnell DM, Martin M. Validation of the United States' version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life (WHOQOL) instrument. J Clin Epidemiol 2000; 53:1-12.
42. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Holakouie Naieni K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh SR. The World Health Organization quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF) questionnaire: translation and validation study of the Iranian version. J Sch Public Health Instit Public Health Res 2006; 4:1-12.
43. Moradi A, Malekpour M, Amiri S, Molavi H, Noori A. Effectiveness of training self-esteem, self-efficacy, and achievement motivation on quality of life in physically disabled females. J Excep Children 2010; 10:49-64.