1. Larki Jalalian Maryam, Zanganeh Motlagh
Firoozeh, Mohajerani Hamid Reza. Effectiveness of
Mickenbaum Mental Immunization Training on
Improving the Mental Health of Divorced Women
Women and Family Cultural and Educational Journal.
2. Ebrahimi Manesh M, Shekarbeigi E, Ahmadi
A. Representation of the nature of married life in failed
marriages (systematic approach). Journal of Women
and Society. 2016;2(7).
3. Heydari Hamed, kimiaee Sayed Ali, Khooyi
nezhad Gholamreza , Mashhadi Ali The effectiveness
of divorce prevention counseling model on marital
satisfaction in early marriages Medical Journal of
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences.
4. Rezapour Mirsaleh Y, delikhoon h,
Esmailbeigimahani M, chehreazad f. The Efficacy of
Sexual Intimacy and Commitment Based Intervention
on the Women’s Marital Adjustment and Sexual
Satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Education.
5. Rajabi G, Abbasi G. The effectiveness of
premarital counseling based on a relationship education
program on the idealistic expectations of single young
adults. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical
6. Razavi Seyed Hossein IoRS, Ahmadi Seyed
Ahmad, Etemadi Azra The effect of premarital
preparation program based on Olson model on marital
satisfaction of couples during marriage Scientific
Quarterly of Consulting Research 17(67):4-19.
7. Sorokowski P, Randall AK, Groyecka A,
Frackowiak T, Cantarero K, Hilpert P, et al. Marital
satisfaction, sex, age, marriage duration, religion,
number of children, economic status, education, and
collectivistic values: Data from 33 countries. Frontiers
in psychology. 2017;8:1199.
8. Rostami M, Ghezelseflo M. Examining the
effects of the SYMBIS pre- marriage training on
engaged couples' communication beliefs. Family
9. Gottman JS, Gottman JM. 10 principles for
doing effective couples therapy (Norton series on
interpersonal neurobiology): WW Norton & Company;
10. Kadir NByA, Sulaiman WSW, Desa A, Omar
F, Yusooff F. Relationship of Adult Attachment Styles
and External Shame on Depression Symptoms among
Married Couples: A Preliminary Study. Journal of
Muslim Mental Health. 2017;11(1).
11. Sommantico M, Donizzetti AR, Parrello S, De
Rosa B. Predicting young adults’ Romantic
relationship quality: Sibling ties and adult attachment
styles. Journal of Family Issues. 2019;40(5):662-88.
12. Maleki Gheisar, Abbas Zadeh Zabih, Panaghi
Leila, Rashidi Mana, Bagher Mohboobe. The conflict 24. Rajabi Golamreza, Abbasi Ghodratollah,
Sodani Mansor, Aslani Kaled. The effectiveness of
premarital education Program Based on Premarital
Interpersonal Choices and Knowledge in Bachelor
students. Journal of Family Counseling &
25. Van Epp MC, Futris TG, Van Epp JC,
Campbell K. The impact of the PICK a partner
relationship education program on single army
soldiers. Family and Consumer Sciences Research
26. Ro H-S. Honoring your family when they are
miles away: Family-of-origin factors affecting couple
relationship satisfaction in Asian, Anglo, and AsianAnglo couples: Texas Tech University; 2007.
27. karimisani parviz, Esmaili Masome. The
Effectiveness of Pre-Marriage Counseling Model on
Marital Satisfaction According to Multiple Aspects
Domestic Approach. Clinical Psychology Research and
28. Olson DH, Olson AK. PREPARE/ENRICH
program: version 2000. Preventive approaches in
couples therapy. 1999:196-216.
29. Baldwin MW, Fehr B. On the instability of
attachment style ratings. Personal Relationships.
30. Feeney JA, Noller P, Patty J. Adolescents'
interactions with the opposite sex: Influence of
attachment style and gender. Journal of adolescence.
31. Harris J. Adolescent relationship concerns and
perceived gains from a relationship education course.
32. Bradford K, Stewart JW, Pfister R,
Higginbotham BJ. Avoid falling for a jerk (ette):
Effectiveness of the premarital interpersonal choices
and knowledge program among emerging adults.
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy.
33. Abbasi Ghodratollh. TheStudy
ofEffectiveness of Premarital Interpersonal Choicesand
Knowledge Program (PICK) on makingdecision in
Mateselection of Single Students. Biannual Journal of
Applied Counseling (JAC). 2019;9(1):49-68.