1.Bayerman, S., Kleverson, E. (2014). Family therapy and Self Differentiation in women with and without
mental disorders .Procedia social and Behavioral Sciences, 2 (11), 223-232.
2. Wilson, S.J., Andridge, R., Peng, J, Bailey, B.E., Malarkey, W.B., Kiecolt-Glaser, J.K. (2017). Thoughts
after marital conflict and punch biopsy wounds: Age-graded pathways to healing. Psychoneuroendocrinology,
3.Cribbet, M.R., Smith, T.W., Uchino, B.N., Baucom, B.R.W., Nealey-Moore, J.B. (2020). Autonomic
influences on heart rate during marital conflict: Associations with high frequency heart rate variability and
cardiac pre-ejection period. Biological Psychology, 151, 107-112.
4.Li, X., Liu, Q. (2020). Parent–grandparent coparenting relationship, marital conflict and parent–child
relationship in Chinese parent–grandparent coparenting families. Children and Youth Services Review, 109,
5.Frankel, L.A., Umemura , T., Jacobvitz, D., Hazen, N.(2015). Marital conflict and parental responses to
infant negative emotions: Relations with toddler emotional regulation. Infant Behavior and Development, 40:
6. Kazemian Moghadam, K., Mehrabizadeh Honarmand, M., Kiamanesh, A., Hosseinian, S. The causal
relationship between differentiation, meaning of life and forgiveness with marital boredom through mediation
of marital conflict and marital satisfaction. Psychological methods and models. 2017;9(31): 131-146.
7. Teymouri, S., Ghaffarian, G., Yazdanpanah, F. The effectiveness of dialectical behavior therapy on marital
satisfaction in marital conflict, Clinical Psychology Research and Counseling. 2017;101-115.
8.Lee, W., McKinnish, T.(2019). Locus of control and marital satisfaction: Couple perspectives using
Australian data. Journal of Economic Psychology, 74, 102-110.
9.Xie, J., Zhou, Z.E., Gong, Y.(2018). Relationship between proactive personality and marital satisfaction: A
spillover-crossover perspective. Personality and Individual Differences, 128, 75-80.
10. Najarzadegan, F., Farhadi, H. The effectiveness of therapeutic quality of life on communication skills,
cyberspace addiction, marital satisfaction and emotional self-regulation in couples, Journal of Psychological
11.Xie, J., Shi, Y., Ma, H.(2017). Relationship between similarity in work-family centrality and marital
satisfaction among dual-earner couples. Personality and Individual Differences, 113, 103-108.
12. Futouhi, S., Mikaeili, N., Atadokht, A., Hajlu, N. The effectiveness of Farahijan-based couple therapy on
marital adjustment and boredom in conflicted spouses, Journal of Women and Family. 2016;12(1):45-64.
13. Omrani, S., Jamhari, F., Ahadi, H. Predicting marital adjustment based on metacognitive beliefs by
considering the mediating role of marital conflicts, Journal of Psychological Sciences. 2017;17(68):501-508.
14.Cirhinlioglu, F.G., Tepe, Y.K., Cirhinlioglu, Z. (2017). Psychological distress, self esteem and emotional
dependency of married individuals as predictors of marital adjustment. Procedia Computer Science, 120, 164-
15.Goldfarb, M.R., Trudel, G., Boyer, R., Préville, M. (2019). Till depression do us part? Examining the
prospective associations between depression and marital adjustment in older adults. European Review of
Applied Psychology, 69(2), 41-49.
16. Yousefi, N., Bashlideh, K., Isainejad, A., Etemadi, A., Shirbeigi, N. The relationship between lovemaking
styles and marital quality among married people. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Applied Consulting, Ahvaz Chamran
17.Abbas, J., Aqeel, M., Abbas, J., Shaher, B., Jaffar, A., Sundas, J., Zhang, W. (2019). The moderating role
of social support for marital adjustment, depression, anxiety, and stress: Evidence from Pakistani working and
nonworking women. Journal of Affective Disorders, 244, 231-238.
18.DeLongis, A., Zwicker, A. (2017). Marital satisfaction and divorce in couples in stepfamilies. Current
Opinion in Psychology, 13, 158-161.
19. Sahibi Bazaz, L., Sudani, M., and Mehrabizadeh Honarmand, M. The Effectiveness of Emotion-Based
Therapy on Failure Tolerance and Marital Adjustment of Couples Referred to the Oil Company Counseling
Center, New Advances in Behavioral Sciences. 2018;4(34): 83-59.
20.Deireh, A., Pashangian, N. The effectiveness of couple mindfulness training on promoting positive
emotions of young couples in Bushehr, Journal of New Developments in Behavioral Sciences. 2018;34(2): 1-
21. Malekzadeh Turkmani, P., Aminpour, M., Bakhtiari Saeed, B., Khalili, G., Davarnia, R. Evaluation of the
effectiveness of forgiveness-based intervention on marital boredom of women affected by the breach of
contract. Zanko Journal of Medical Sciences. 2017;19(60): 45-31.
22. Reisi, S.J., Mohammadi, K., Zarei, A., Najjarpoorian, S. The effectiveness of emotion-focused couple
therapy and re-decision-making approach on changing communication styles in married women, Scientific
Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2017;20(1): 70-64.
23. Etemadi, A., Qolizadeh, H., Salimi, H. and Farahbakhsh, K. (1396). The effectiveness of functional
analytical couple therapy with integrated protocol for meta-diagnostic treatment in depression, anxiety and
marital satisfaction of women involved in marital disorder, thought and behavior in clinical psychology, 12
24.Özgüç, S., Tanrıverdi, D. (2018). Relations Between Depression Level and Conflict Resolution Styles,
Marital Adjustments of Patients With Major Depression and Their Spouses. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing,
25. Atashpour, S.H., Salhshouri, n. (Underprint). Marital intelligence and its dimensions. Rahavard Aftab
26.Barati, i, and. Sanai, b. (Marital Conflict Questionnaire. In B. Sanaei (Collector) Marriage(Tehran: Besat
Publishing Institute). 2000:55-58.
27.Asudeh, M.H. Factors of a successful marriage from the perspective of a happy couple. Thesis for Master
of Family Counseling, University of Tehran, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. 2009.
28.Olson, D H., Olson, A. (2000). Preventive approaches in Couple Therapy. New York: talor and francis pub.
29. Sami, A., Nazari, A.M., Mohsenzadeh, F., Taheri, M. Multiple Relationships of Attachment Styles,
Personality Dimensions and Marital Satisfaction with Marital Breach, Cultural and Educational Quarterly of
Women and Family. 2013;9(29): 23-39.
30. Modarressi, F., Zahedian, S.H., Hashemi Mohammadabad, S.N. The rate of marital compatibility and the
quality of love in divorce applicants with a history of marital infidelity and no history of marital infidelity,
Armaghan Danesh. 2013;19(1): 78-88.
31. Ateshpour, S.H., Kazemi, A., Amiri, S. Get rid of emotional trauma. Drop Publishing. 2012.