1. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation and dysregulation: Development,
factor structure, and initial validation of the difficulties in emotion regulation scale. Journal of psychopathology and
behavioral assessment. 2004;26(1):41-54.
2. Garnefski N, Kraaij V. The cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire. European journal of psychological
3. Mennin DS, Fresco DM. Advancing emotion regulation perspectives on psychopathology: The challenge of
distress disorders. Psychological Inquiry. 2015;26(1):80-92.
4. McLaughlin KA, Hatzenbuehler ML, Mennin DS, Nolen-Hoeksema S. Emotion dysregulation and adolescent
psychopathology: A prospective study. Behaviour research and therapy. 2011;49(9):544-54.
5. Abolghasemi A, Baigi P. Evaluation of the effectiveness of two methods of cognitive behavioral education and
emotion regulation skills on self-efficacy and academic adjustment of students with test anxiety. Quarterly Journal of
Educational Psychology. 2012;7(22):21-42.
6. Shapiro SL, Carlson LE, John A. Astin, and Benedict Freedman. 2006.“. Mechanisms of Mindfulness” Journal
of Clinical Psychology. 2006;62(3):373-86.
7. Janowski K, Łucjan P. P-133-Worry and mindfulness: the role in anxiety and depressive symptoms. European
8. Potek R. Mindfulness as a school-based prevention program and its effect on adolescent stress, anxiety and
emotion regulation: New York University; 2012.
9. Michalak J, Burg J, Heidenreich T. Don't forget your body: Mindfulness, embodiment, and the treatment of
depression. Mindfulness. 2012;3(3):190-9.
10. Segal W. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Theoretical Rationale and Empirical Status. Guilford
11. Galla BM, Kaiser-Greenland S, Black DS. Mindfulness training to promote self-regulation in youth: Effects of
the Inner Kids program. Handbook of mindfulness in education: Springer; 2016. p. 295-311.
12. Kabat-Zinn J. Coming to our senses: Healing ourselves and the world through mindfulness: Hachette UK;
13. Hofmann SG, Sawyer AT, Witt AA, Oh D. The effect of mindfulness-based therapy on anxiety and
depression: A meta-analytic review. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 2010;78(2):169.
14. Hale L, Strauss C, Taylor BL. The effectiveness and acceptability of mindfulness-based therapy for obsessive
compulsive disorder: a review of the literature. Mindfulness. 2013;4(4):375-82.
15. Garnefski N, Kraaij V, Spinhoven P. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional
problems. Personality and Individual differences. 2001;30(8):1311-27.
16. Kabat-Zinn J. Letting everything become your teacher: 100 lessons in mindfulness: Delta; 2010.
17. Shahidi S, Akbari H, Zargar F. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on emotion regulation and
test anxiety in female high school students. Journal of education and health promotion. 2017;6.
18. Taathadi MS. Application of solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT) to enhance high school students selfesteem: an embedded experimental design. International Journal of Psychological Studies. 2014;6(3):96-105.
19. Eberth J, Sedlmeier P. The effects of mindfulness meditation: a meta-analysis. Mindfulness. 2012;3(3):174-89.
20. Goldin P, Gross J. Effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) on emotion regulation in social
anxiety disorder. Emotion. 2010.
21. Yasfard G, Abaspour Azar Z, Hosseini Almadani SA. Comparing the Effectiveness of group Dialectical
Behavior Therapy and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy on Self-Esteem, Cognitive-Emotional Regulation and NonSuicidal Self-Injury in daughters. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2019;7(4):343-58.
22. Pichot T, Dolan YM. Solution-focused brief therapy: Its effective use in agency settings: Routledge; 2014.
23. Chiodelli R, Mello LT, Jesus SN. Effects of a brief mindfulness-based intervention on emotional regulation
and levels of mindfulness in senior students. Psicologia: Reflexão e Crítica. 2018;31.
24. Baer RA, Smith GT, Lykins E, Button D, Krietemeyer J, Sauer S, et al. Construct validity of the five facet
mindfulness questionnaire in meditating and nonmeditating samples. Assessment. 2008;15(3):329-42.
25. Guendelman S, Medeiros S, Rampes H. Mindfulness and emotion regulation: Insights from neurobiological,
psychological, and clinical studies. Frontiers in psychology. 2017;8:220.
26. Segal ZV, Teasdale JD, Williams JM, Gemar MC. The mindfulness‐based cognitive therapy adherence scale:
Inter‐rater reliability, adherence to protocol and treatment distinctiveness. Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy.