Kim E, Hwang S. Effects of aerobic exercise on antioxidants in rat models with
cardiomyopathy. Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Science. 2015; 4(1): 17-21.
2. Albackr H. B, AlHabib K. F, Ullah , Alfaleh H, Hersi A, Alshaer F, Kashour T. Prevalence and
prognosis of congestive heart failure in Saudi patients admitted with acute coronary syndrome (from
SPACE registry), Coronary artery disease.2013; 24(7): 596-601.
3. Hoseyni H, Safavi M, Fesharaki. The relationship between hypertension and restless legs syndrome in
cardiovascular patients, Journal of Rehabilitation Research in Nursing. 2018; 10(15): 47-53.
4. Farzaneh R, Hoseyni K, Vahedi S, Hamze N. Obesity and cardiovascular disease
Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Lipid. 2013; 12(15): 451-460.
5. Sadeghzadeh V, Jahangiri K, Mahmudi najmabadi M, Mahmonir. Coronary heart disease epidemic
status in Iran and countriesSelected: A comparative study. Journal of Health Promotion Management.
6. Piché M. E, Poirier P, Lemieux I, & Després J. P. Overview of epidemiology and contribution of obesity
and body fat distribution to cardiovascular disease: an update. Progress in cardiovascular diseases.
7. Xia JY, Lloyd-Jones DM, Khan SS. Association of body mass index with mortality in cardiovascular
disease: New insights into the obesity paradox from multiple perspectives. Trends in cardiovascular
medicine. 2019 May 1;29(4):220-5.
8. Kapelio C. J, Kyriazis I, Ioannidis I, Dimosthenopoulos C, Hatziagelaki E, & Liatis S. Diet, life-style
and cardiovascular morbidity in the rural, free living population of Elafonisos island. BMC public health.
2017; 17(1): 147.
9. Hellstrand M, Simonsson B, Engström S, Nilsson KW, Molarius A. A health dialogue intervention
reduces cardiovascular risk factor levels: a population based randomised controlled trial in Swedish
primary care setting with 1-year follow-up. BMC public health. 2017 Dec;17(1):669.
10. Dehghani A. The Role and Lifestyle of Predicting Depression in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
Zabol Diabetes Nursing Journal. 2017; 5(4): 293-304.
11. Sanchez-Aguadero N, Alonso-Dominguez R, Garcia-Ortiz L, Agudo-Conde C, Rodriguez-Martin C, de
Cabo-Laso A, Sanchez-Salgado B, Ramos R, Maderuelo-Fernandez JA, Gomez-Marcos MA, RecioRodriguez JI. Diet and physical activity in people with intermediate cardiovascular risk and their relationship with the health-related quality of life: results from the MARK study. Health and quality of
life outcomes. 2016 Dec;14(1):169.
12. Sarafzadegan S. C, Stanton A. L, & Shortidge B. E. A multidimensional structure for repetitive
thought: what's on , your mind, and how, and how much? Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
2011; 85: 909-92.
13. Chen Y. C, Wu H. P, Hwang S. J, & Li I. C. Exploring the components of metabolic syndrome with
respect to gender difference and its relationship to health‐promoting lifestyle behaviour: a study in
Taiwanese urban communities. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2010; 19(21‐22): 3031-3041.
14. van Puijvelde G. H, & Kuiper J. NKT cells in cardiovascular diseases. European journal of
pharmacology.2017; 816: 47-57.
15. Güder G, & Rutten F. H. Comorbidity of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: more
than coincidence. Current heart failure reports. 2014; 11(3): 337-346.
16. Kordestani D, GHomri A. Comparison of resiliency, lifestyle and quality of life between cardiovascular
patients and healthy individuals.Quarterly Journal. 2017;15(75):71-80.
17. Gouveia M, Xia K, Colon W, Vieira S. I, & Ribeiro F. Protein aggregation, cardiovascular diseases, and
exercise training: Where do we stand? Ageing research reviews. 2017; 40: 1-10.
18. MacKillop J, Weafer J, Gray J. C, Oshri A, Palmer A & de Wit H. The latent structure of impulsivity:
impulsive choice, impulsive action, and impulsive personality traits. Psychopharmacology.
2016; 233(18): 3361-3370.
19. Thamotharan S, Lange K, Zale E. L, Huffhines L, & Fields S. The role of impulsivity in pediatric
obesity and weight status: a meta-analytic review. Clinical psychology review. 2013;33(2): 253-262.
20. Barbosa D. P, & Zhang J. Health-Related Life Choices. In Life-Oriented Behavioral Research for Urban
Policy. 2017; (pp. 175-204). Springer, Tokyo.
21. Zaree A, Poorsharifi H, Babappor J. The role of body image dissatisfaction and mental health in
predicting adolescent girls' obesity. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2016;18(3):197-
22. Simona F. P, Elisabeta R. L, & Cristian R. M. Relation between body shape and body mass
index. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 197: 1458-1463.
23. Boeckxstaens P, Vaes B, De Sutter A, Aujoulat I, Van Pottelbergh G, Matheï C, & Degryse J. M. A
high sense of coherence as protection against adverse health outcomes in patients aged 80 years and
older. The Annals of Family Medicine. 2016;14(4): 337-343.
24. Ngai F. W, & Ngu S. F. Family sense of coherence and quality of life. Quality of Life Research. 2013;
25. Ferguson S, Browne J, Taylor J, & Davis D. Sense of coherence and women׳ s birthing outcomes: A
longitudinal survey. Midwifery. 2016; 34:158-165
26. Elfassi Y, Braun‐Lewensohn O, Krumer‐Nevo M, & Sagy S. Community sense of coherence among
adolescents as related to their involvement in risk behaviors. Journal of Community Psychology.
2016; 44(1): 22-37.
27. Goldberg A. Sense of coherence and resolution with diagnosis among parents of adolescents with type 1
diabetes. Journal of Pediatric Nursing: Nursing Care of Children and Families.2015; 30(6): 862-867.
28. Chaddha A, Robinson E. A, Kline-Rogers E, Alexandris-Souphis T, & Rubenfire M. Mental health and
cardiovascular disease. The American journal of medicine. 2016; 129(11): 1145-1148.
29. Almarzooqi S, Chilcot J, & McCracken L. M. The role of psychological flexibility in migraine headache
impact and depression. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science. 2017; 6(2): 239-243.
30. Johnco C, Wuthrich V. M, & Rapee R. M. Reliability and validity of two self-report measures of
cognitive flexibility. Psychological assessment. 2014;26(4): 1381.
31. Littleton H.L, Axsom D.S. & Pury C.L. Development of the body image concern inventory, Behavior
Research and Therapy. 2005; 43: 229 -241.
32. Mohhamadi N, Sajadi M. Evaluation of Psychometric Indicators for Body Image Concerns
Questionnaire and Relationship Model of Body Mass Index, Body Image Satisfaction and Self-Esteem in
Adolescent Girls. Psychological Studies. 2007;3(1): 83-99.
33. Okosun I. S, Annor F, Esuneh F, & Okoegwale E. E. (2013). Metabolic syndrome and impaired healthrelated quality of life and in non-Hispanic White, non-Hispanic Blacks and Mexican-American
Adults. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 2013; 7(3): 154-160.
34. Abolghasemi A, Zahed F, Narimani F. Evaluation of the relationship between attachment feeling and
personality type D with health in people with coronary artery disease.
35. Journal of Mental Health Principles. 2009;11(3):213-222.
36. Sairanen E, Tolvanen A, Karhunen L, Kolehmainen M, Järvelä E, Rantala S, ... & Lappalainen, R.
Psychological flexibility and mindfulness explain intuitive eating in overweight adults. Behavior
modification. 2015; 39(4): 557-579.
37. Mohseni pooya H, Hajimiri KH, Esmaeeli shahmirzadi S, Golshani S, Hashemi H, Seyfi A. The
relationship between health promoting behaviors and severity of coronary artery stenosis in patients with
angiography in Mazandaran Cardiology Center. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences.
2015; 25(13): 19-29.