Berner C, Erlacher L, Fenzl KH, Dorner TE. A cross-sectional study on self-reported physical and
mental health-related quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis and the role of illness perception. Health
and quality of life outcomes. 2018 Dec;16(1):1-0.
2. Pizzorno JE, Murray MT. Textbook of natural Medicine-E-Book. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2020
3. Aung AK, Trubiano JA, Spelman DW. Travel risk assessment, advice and vaccinations in
immunocompromised travellers (HIV, solid organ transplant and haematopoeitic stem cell transplant
recipients): a review. Travel medicine and infectious disease. 2015 Jan 1;13(1):31-47.
4. Machado V, Botelho J, Proença L, Mendes JJ. Self‐ reported illness perception and oral
health‐ related quality of life predict adherence to initial periodontal treatment. Journal of Clinical
Periodontology. 2020 Oct;47(10):1209-18.
5. Krentz AJ, Clough G, Byrne CD. Interactions between microvascular and macrovascular disease in
diabetes: pathophysiology and therapeutic implications. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2007
6. Forghanizadeh J, Abhari R, Shakibi M, Samadi F, Oiroozian M, Tavakoli S. PREVALENCE OF
RHEUMATIC DISEASES IN FASHAM. RJMS. 1995; 2 :182-191
7. Ceribelli A, Motta F, De Santis M, Ansari AA, Ridgway WM, Gershwin ME, Selmi C.
Recommendations for coronavirus infection in rheumatic diseases treated with biologic therapy.
Journal of autoimmunity. 2020 May 1; 109:102442.
8. Michelena X, Borrell H, López-Corbeto M, López-Lasanta M, Moreno E, Pascual-Pastor M, Erra A,
Serrat M, Espartal E, Antón S, Añez GA. Incidence of COVID-19 in a cohort of adult and paediatric
patients with rheumatic diseases treated with targeted biologic and synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs. InSeminars in arthritis and rheumatism 2020 Aug 1 (Vol. 50, No. 4, pp. 564-570).
9. Zahra. D, Mohamad. H. B;The effectiveness of mind fullness- based cognitive therapy on the illness
perception and psychological symptoms in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.clinical
10. Beck, A.T., 1967. Deoartment: clinical, Experimental, and theoretical Aspects. Hoeber medical
11. Yumeng Jua,b, Mi Wanga, Xiaowen Lua,b , Jinrong Suna,b , Qiangli Donga,b , Liang Zhanga,b ,
Bangshan Liua,b , Jin Liua,b , Danfeng Yana,b , Hua Guoc , Futao Zhaoc , Mei Liaoa,b , Xiangyang
Zhangd , Yan Zhanga,b, , Lingjiang L; The effects of childhood trauma on the onset, severity and
improvement of depression: The role of dysfunctional attitudes and cortisol levels. Journal of
Affective Disorders 276(2020) 402:410.
12. Bowlby J. Attachment and Loss: Attachment; John Bowlby. Basic books; 1969.
13. Chaffin M, Hanson R, Saunders BE, Nichols T, Barnett D, Zeanah C, Berliner L, Egeland B,
Newman E, Lyon T, LeTourneau E. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive
attachment disorder, and attachment problems. Child maltreatment. 2006 Feb;11(1):76-89.
14. Kraskian A, Fathi M. The role of attachment styles in quality of life among patients with chronic
pain. Anesthesiology and Pain. 2018 Aug 10;9(2):37-46.
15. Ferraro IK, Taylor AM. Adult attachment styles and emotional regulation: The role of interoceptive
awareness and alexithymia. Personality and Individual Differences. 2021 Apr 1; 173:110641.
16. Pellerone M, Cascio MI, Costanzo G, Gori A, Pace U, Craparo G. Alexithymia and psychological
symptomatology: research conducted on a non-clinical group of Italian adolescents. International
Journal of Culture and Mental Health. 2017 Jul 3;10(3):300-9.
17. Gul A, Yousaf J. Alexithymia Predicts Cognitive Deficits in Patients with Idiopathic Parkinson's
Disease. Journal of Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad: JAMC. 2019 Jan 1;31(1):21-5.
18. Lloyd CS, Stafford E, McKinnon MC, Rabellino D, D’Andrea W, Densmore M, Thome J, Neufeld
RW, Lanius RA. Mapping alexithymia: Level of emotional awareness differentiates emotionspecific somatosensory maps. Child Abuse & Neglect. 2021 Mar 1; 113:104919.
19. Yildirim D, Baykal D. Evaluation of treatment adherence and illness perception in cardiology
patients. Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2020 Sep 1;23(9):1305.
20. Masoudnia.E., Mirzaii.M., Chananinasab.H., Relationship between Perception of Disease and
Perceived Social Defamation in Patients with HIV Symptoms. Jiroft University of Medical
21. Salehzade.M., Najafi.M., Ebrahimi., A. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy on
dysfunctional attitudes in patients with epilepsy. Scientific Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of
Medical Sciences, Yazd19(2002)377:387.
22. Collins&Read (1996), Revised Adult Attachment
23. Davoodi, I.,Afshari.A.,Relationship between Alexithymia and Personality Traits in Students Journal
of Clinical Psychology Research and Counseling150(2001)132:137.
24. Dalili Z, Bayazi MH. The effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on the illness
perception and Psychological Symptoms in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Complementary
therapies in clinical practice. 2019 Feb 1; 34:139-44.
25. Quiles Y, Quiles MJ, León E, Manchón J. Illness perception in adolescent patients with anorexia:
does it play a role in socio-emotional and academic adjustment? Frontiers in Psychology. 2020;11.
26. Husain MO, Dearman SP, Chaudhry IB, Rizvi N, Waheed W. The relationship between anxiety,
depression and illness perception in tberculosis patients in Pakistan. Clinical practice and
epidemiology in mental health. 2008 Dec;4(1):1-5.
27. Ambrosi C, Zaiontz C, Peragine G, Sarchi S, Bona F. Randomized controlled study on the
effectiveness of animal‐ assisted therapy on depression, anxiety, and illness perception in
institutionalized elderly. Psychogeriatrics. 2019 Jan;19(1):55-64.