1. Atkinson M, Hoernby G. Mental health in schools. Translated by Akbar Rahnama and Mohammad Faridi Tehran: Ayeezh. 2008:148-9.
2. Collie RJ, Martin AJ. Teachers' sense of adaptability: Examining links with perceived autonomy support, teachers' psychological functioning, and students' numeracy achievement. Learning and Individual Differences. 2017;55:29-39.
3. Keating XD, Harrison L, Chen L, Xiang P, Lambdin D, Dauenhauer B, et al. An analysis of research on student health-related fitness knowledge in K–16 physical education programs. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education. 2009;28(3):333-49.
4. Najafi M, Foladjang M. The relationship between self-efficacy and mental health among high school students. 2007.
5. Moradi A, Taheri S, Javanbakht F, Taheri A. A meta-analysis on the relationship between mental health and social support in Iran. Journal of Research Behavioural Science. 2013;10(6):1-9.
6. Baksheev GN, Robinson J, Cosgrave EM, Baker K, Yung AR. Validity of the 12-item General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-12) in detecting depressive and anxiety disorders among high school students. Psychiatry research. 2011;187(1-2):291-6.
7. Maleki Pirbazari M, Nouri R, Sarami G. Social support and depression symptoms: The mediating role of self-efficacy. Contemporary Psychology, Biannual Journal of the Iranian Psychological Association. 2012;6(2):26-34.
8. Zamanian A. Nurses Health Study in Shiraz hospitals. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2007;5(4):47-54.
9. Smith JC. Relaxation, meditation, & mindfulness: A mental health practitioner's guide to new and traditional approaches: Springer Publishing Company; 2005.
10. Zahari M, Aghaei A, Golparvar M, . (1386). , 15-36. The Impact of Teaching Group Behavioral Practices on Social Adjustment of Legitimate Children and Adolescents. Isfahan: Islamic Azad University, Khorasgan Branch, Isfahan; 2008.
11. Tomaj A, Zaghi R. Predicting students' academic adjustment based on academic self-regulation and social adjustment. Second International Conference on Psychology; tehran2019.
12. Aram F, Arbabi F. The relationship between social networks and social adjustment on academic motivation. Second International Conference on Psychology, Educational Sciences and Humanities, Tbilisi-Georgia; Tehran2019.
13. Hejazi S, Amiri S, Yarmohammadian A, Malekpour M. The effect of problem solving group training on social adjustment of women with bipolar mood disorder. Journal of Behavioral Sciences Research. 2005;4(1 and 2):52-8.
14. Biederman J. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a selective overview. Biological psychiatry. 2005;57(11):1215-20.
15. Jensen P. Mental health and disorder in children and adolescents: current status and research needs. Community Health. 1991;14(3):1-11.
16. Safai Fakhri L. The Impact of Life Skills Training on Mental Health of Secondary School Students in Tehran. 4th National Conference on Community Empowerment in the Field of Humanities and Psychological Studies, ; Tehran: Tehran, Center for Social and Cultural Skills Empowerment.; 2019.
17. Ahmadi S, Matin H. The effectiveness of life skills training on the psychological hardiness and spiritual well-beingof high school female students. 2019.
18. Perpignan M, Delaware A, Farrokhi NA. Designing a Comprehensive Mental Health Promotion Model in Girls' Schools in Tehran. Journal of Clinical Psychology Studies,. 2019;9(34):15-27.
19. Deputy of Health DoMHaAE. Technical, specialized and managerial guidance in the field of social and mental health for addicts and mental health professionals in complexes and health centers.: Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services.; 2017.
20. Lovibond PF, Lovibond SH. The structure of negative emotional states: Comparison of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS) with the Beck Depression and Anxiety Inventories. Behaviour research and therapy. 1995;33(3):335-43.
21. Asghari M, Mohammad A, Saad F, Dibajania P, Zanganeh J. Preliminary investigation of the validity and reliability of the Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale (DASS) in clinical samples,. Daneshvar Behavior. 2008;31.
22. Khanhani Zadeh H, Bagheri S. The Effectiveness of Verbal Self-Learning on Improving Social Cohesion of Students with Learning Disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2012;2(1):28-45.
23. Haddie L, Mahshid Tajrobekar, . The Impact of Cognitive Methodology Group Therapy Training on Academic Performance and Anxiety, Depression and Stress in Secondary School Girls in Kerman,. First Scientific Research Conference on Psychology, Educational Sciences and Community Pathology,; Electronic, Green Gold Company, Monitoring Association.2015.
24. Fathi N, Shahmoradi M, Sheikh S. The Effectiveness of Life Skills Training on Mental Health and Personal - Social Adjustment of First Year High School Male Students in Shoush. . Educational Studies, Center for Medical Education Development and Development, Army Medical University,
25. Keshavarz G, Nazari M, Zahrakar K, Sarami G. The Impact of Student Group Lifestyle Training Based on Individual Psychology Approaches on Reducing Delay and Increasing Academic Achievement in Students. . Family and Research. 2015;12(1):124-07.
26. Pour Mirsaleh R, Ahmadi Ardakani Z, Shiri M. Investigating the Effectiveness of Intervention Based on Academic Lifestyle Change on Academic Self-Concept in Veteran Students. . Journal of Military Medicine, . 2018;20(5):553-46.
27. Moradi A, Sheriff M. The Effect of Psychological Skills Training on Mental Health and Reduction of Anxiety and Social Incompatibility in Women with Physical-Disability Disorders. . Exceptional Children. 2006;6(1): 559-76.
28. Sadri b, brilliant M. Interpersonal Cognitive Problem Solving Program on Aggression and Anxiety Reduction in Primary School Girls. Fourth Iranian Scientific and Educational Conference on Social and Cultural Injury Psychology2017.
29. Mohammad Khan, Mohiuddin and Nasrin Azizian. The Impact of Life Skills Training on Self-Esteem, Happiness, and Academic Stress in Elementary Sixth Grade Female Students. Second International Conference on Psychology, Education, and Humanities, Tbilisi-Georgia, Permanent Secretariat of the Conference, in collaboration with the AJA Command and Staff2019.
30. khalatbari J, Zade A. The Impact of Life Skills Training Programs and Coping Strategies on Mental Health in Female Students. . Mental Students, and Students in Practices. 2012;12(2).
31. Hashemi S, Alipour A, Zare H, Aliakbari M. Fitting of Self-degradable Healthy Biological Pattern in Iranian Students. Educational Systems Research. 2017;11(36).
32. Poursid SR, Habib Elahi S, Faramarzi S. The Effectiveness of Life Skills Training Program on Adaptability of Blind and Visually Impaired Students. Educational Strategies,. 2019;1(7).
33. Rahmanpour H, Khosravi B, Tavakoli F. The Impact of Life Skills Training on Student (Social, Educational) Adaptation in High Schools of Rashtkhvar. 4th International Conference on Psychology and Social Sciences, Tehran, Mehr-e Shargh, Iran2015.
34. Perreault R, Malo C. Self-care: a review of the literature: Health and Welfare Canada; 1987.
35. Rafieefar S, Attarzadeh M, Ahmadzad AM. Comprehensive system of empowering people to take care of their health. . Qom Qom University of Medical Sciences and Health Services; 2007.